The No. 14 Wisconsin Badgers (19-4, 10-3 Big Ten) host the Rutgers Scarlet Knights (14-9, 8-5 Big Ten) in a matchup of Big Ten teams at Kohl Center, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The Scarlet Knights are 8.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 132.5 points.
Wisconsin vs. Rutgers Predictions
Wisconsin vs. Rutgers Betting Odds
Wisconsin vs. Rutgers Last 10 Games
- Wisconsin has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Wisconsin and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Badgers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.1 points scored. That’s 6.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Badgers are scoring 0.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Rutgers is 5-5 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Rutgers games have gone over the set total five times.
- The Scarlet Knights’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.1 points scored. That’s 3.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Scarlet Knights have a 62.9 points-per-game average, 5.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wisconsin vs. Rutgers Betting Trends
- Wisconsin has covered the spread 13 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Badgers have an ATS record of 1-6.
- Wisconsin games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The 71.1 points per game the Badgers score are 6.3 more points than the Scarlet Knights allow (64.8).
- Wisconsin is 11-7 against the spread and 16-2 overall when scoring more than 64.8 points.
- Rutgers is 3-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Scarlet Knights have not covered the spread when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs (0-1).
- This year, six of Rutgers’ games have gone over the point total out of 11 chances.
- The Scarlet Knights put up only 2.1 more points per game (68.2) than the Badgers give up to opponents (66.1).
- Rutgers has put together a 2-3 ATS record and a 10-3 overall record in games it scores more than 66.1 points.
Wisconsin vs. Rutgers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wisconsin games have hit the over on this game’s 132.5-point over/under 13 times.
- In Rutgers’ 11 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 132.5.
- The Badgers average 71.1 points per game against the Scarlet Knights’ 68.2, totaling 6.8 points over the contest’s over/under of 132.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 130.9 points per game, 1.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Badgers games is 134.4 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Scarlet Knights’ games this season (136.4 points).
Wisconsin Team Leaders
- Jonathan Davis: 19 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 42.9 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (30-for-87)
- Brad Davison: 14.7 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (59-for-163)
- Tyler Wahl: 10.6 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 10.3 3PT% (3-for-29)
- Steven Crowl: 9 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
- Chucky Hepburn: 7.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.7 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
Rutgers Team Leaders
- Ron Harper Jr.: 15.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (48-for-118)
- Clifford Omoruyi: 11.4 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.3 BLK, 61.1 FG%
- Paul Mulcahy: 8.5 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 41.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
- Geo Baker: 11.1 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (38-for-114)
- Caleb McConnell: 6.5 PTS, 2 STL, 36.9 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.