The South Florida Bulls (7-15, 2-8 AAC) visit the Wichita State Shockers (12-9, 3-6 AAC) after losing five road games in a row. The Shockers are heavy favorites by 13.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 123.5.
Wichita State vs. South Florida Predictions
Wichita State vs. South Florida Betting Odds
|Wichita State||-13.5||123.5 points|
Wichita State vs. South Florida Last 10 Games
- Wichita State is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Wichita State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Shockers games averaged 136.9 total points, 13.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Shockers are scoring 2.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- South Florida covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- South Florida and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 127.5 total points, 4.0 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 57.4 points per game compared to their 57.1 season average.
Wichita State vs. South Florida Betting Trends
- Wichita State has put together a 9-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Shockers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- This season, eight of Wichita State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 68 points per game the Shockers record are just four more points than the Bulls allow (64).
- Wichita State is 6-6 against the spread and 7-5 overall when scoring more than 64 points.
- South Florida is 8-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 13.5 points or more so far this year, the Bulls went 3-3 against the spread.
- South Florida’s games have gone over the total six times this season.
- The Bulls put up an average of 57.1 points per game, 7.2 fewer points than the 64.3 the Shockers give up.
- When it scores more than 64.3 points, South Florida is 4-1 against the spread and 3-2 overall.
Wichita State vs. South Florida Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Wichita State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 123.5 points.
- A total of 10 of South Florida’s games ended with a combined score over 123.5 points this season.
- The Shockers average 68 points per game against the Bulls’ 57.1, totaling 1.6 points over the contest’s point total of 123.5.
- The 128.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.8 more than the 123.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Shockers have seen a 134.3 over/under in their games this season, 10.8 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 4.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Bulls’ games this season (127.8 points).
Wichita State Team Leaders
- Ricky Council IV: 11 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Tyson Etienne: 15.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.5 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (59-for-175)
- Dexter Dennis: 8.1 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (26-for-88)
- Morris Udeze: 10.3 PTS, 50.9 FG%
- Craig Porter Jr.: 5.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
South Florida Team Leaders
- Caleb Murphy: 11.9 PTS, 41.7 FG%
- Javon Greene: 9.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 33.1 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (31-for-101)
- Jamir Chaplin: 9.2 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (12-for-62)
- Russel Tchewa: 6.4 PTS, 44.2 FG%
- Sam Hines Jr.: 3.3 PTS, 33.3 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.