The Western Michigan Broncos (4-20, 0-13 MAC) will try to stop a 14-game losing streak when they host the Central Michigan Chippewas (6-15, 5-5 MAC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at University Arena as just 1.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 139.5 in the matchup.
Western Michigan vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Western Michigan vs. Central Michigan Betting Odds
|Western Michigan||-1.5||139.5 points|
Western Michigan vs. Central Michigan Last 10 Games
- Western Michigan covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Western Michigan’s past 10 outings saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Broncos games averaged 141.7 total points, 2.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Broncos are scoring 0.6 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Central Michigan has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Central Michigan games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Chippewas games averaged 145.9 total points, 6.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Chippewas are scoring 67.7 points per game compared to their 66 season average.
Western Michigan vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Western Michigan is 9-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have not covered the spread when they are at least 1.5-point favorites (0-1).
- This season, 12 of Western Michigan’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The 64.8 points per game the Broncos record are 14.6 fewer points than the Chippewas allow (79.4).
- When Western Michigan scores more than 79.4 points, it is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Central Michigan has covered the spread 11 times over 21 games with a set spread.
- The Chippewas are 10-9 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Central Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
- The Chippewas put up 10.6 fewer points per game (66) than the Broncos give up (76.6).
- Central Michigan is 3-0 against the spread and 2-1 overall when it scores more than 76.6 points.
Western Michigan vs. Central Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Western Michigan and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (139.5 points) 12 times this season.
- This season, 13 games Central Michigan played finished with a combined score higher than 139.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 130.8 points per game, 8.7 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 156 points per game, 16.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Broncos games is 141.1 points, 1.6 more than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- Chippewas’ games have a total points bet of 145.3 points this season, 5.8 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Western Michigan Team Leaders
- Lamar Norman Jr.: 19.9 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (76-for-208)
- Markeese Hastings: 8.8 PTS, 8.8 REB, 50.3 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (3-for-21)
- Mack Smith: 7.3 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 28 3PT% (23-for-82)
- Mileek McMillan: 6.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (16-for-51)
- Titus Wright: 4.8 PTS, 56 FG%
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Kevin Miller: 12 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (15-for-52)
- Ralph Bissainthe: 9.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (19-for-54)
- Harrison Henderson: 10.6 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Brian Taylor: 7.5 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
- Cameron Healy: 10.8 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 44 3PT% (48-for-109)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.