The Arizona State Sun Devils (7-15, 3-9 Pac-12) are heavy underdogs (+11.5) as they try to break a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Washington State Cougars (14-8, 7-4 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Beasley Coliseum. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 131.5 points.
Washington State vs. Arizona State Predictions
Washington State vs. Arizona State Betting Odds
|Washington State||-11.5||131.5 points|
Washington State vs. Arizona State Last 10 Games
- Washington State covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The Cougars and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 134.5 total points, 3.0 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Cougars’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 6.1 points lower than their season-long average.
- Arizona State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Arizona State’s last 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Sun Devils games averaged 136.3 total points, 4.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Sun Devils are scoring at a rate of 64.2 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Washington State vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- Washington State has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-12-0).
- In games they were favored in by 11.5 points or more so far this season, the Cougars have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Games involving Washington State have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Cougars average 72.5 points per game, only 1.8 more points than the 70.7 the Sun Devils give up.
- Washington State has a 7-5 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Arizona State has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-11-1).
- In games they have played as 11.5-point underdogs or more, the Sun Devils have an ATS record of 1-2-1.
- This year, eight of Arizona State’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Sun Devils put up only 1.5 more points per game (64.2) than the Cougars give up (62.7).
- Arizona State has put together a 7-6-1 ATS record and a 6-8 overall record in games it scores more than 62.7 points.
Washington State vs. Arizona State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Washington State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 131.5 points 13 times.
- A total of 13 of Arizona State’s games ended with a combined score over 131.5 points this season.
- The Cougars average 72.5 points per game against the Sun Devils’ 64.2, totaling 5.2 points over the contest’s over/under of 131.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.9 fewer points than the 133.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Cougars have seen a 138.7 average over/under in their games this season, 7.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Sun Devils’ games have a total points bet of 137.9 points this season, 6.4 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Washington State Team Leaders
- Michael Flowers: 13.8 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (59-for-151)
- Efe Abogidi: 8.0 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 55.9 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Noah Williams: 10.0 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 21.8 3PT% (12-for-55)
- Mouhamed Gueye: 7.3 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Tyrell Roberts: 10.4 PTS, 35.0 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (42-for-131)
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.9 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.3 FG%
- Marreon Jackson: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 30.7 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (30-for-124)
- DJ Horne: 12.7 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (58-for-153)
- Jalen Graham: 8.1 PTS, 47.3 FG%
- Jay Heath: 9.3 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (29-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.