The Seton Hall Pirates (16-8, 6-6 Big East) are underdogs (+9.5) for an attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the No. 15 Villanova Wildcats (18-6, 11-3 Big East) at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at The William B. Finneran Pavilion. The matchup has an over/under of 135 points.
Villanova vs. Seton Hall Predictions
Villanova vs. Seton Hall Betting Odds
Villanova vs. Seton Hall Last 10 Games
- Villanova is 8-2 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Villanova’s last 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 0.8 more points (135.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Seton Hall is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Seton Hall and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Pirates games averaged 142.2 total points, 7.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Pirates have a 78.4 points-per-game average, 8.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Villanova vs. Seton Hall Betting Trends
- Villanova is 12-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 6-5.
- Games involving Villanova have hit the over 11 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Wildcats put up 73.1 points per game, 11.3 more points than the 61.8 the Pirates allow.
- Villanova has a 12-7-1 record against the spread and an 18-3 record overall when putting up more than 61.8 points.
- Seton Hall has compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread this year.
- Seton Hall games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under four times out of 10 chances this season.
- The Pirates put up 7.5 more points per game (69.5) than the Wildcats allow their opponents to score (62).
- Seton Hall is 5-5 against the spread and 14-7 overall when it scores more than 62 points.
Villanova vs. Seton Hall Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Villanova games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 135 points.
- This season, seven of Seton Hall’s games have ended with a score higher than 135 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.6 points per game, 7.6 points more than the total of 135 for this matchup.
- The 123.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 11.2 fewer than the 135 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wildcats games is 137 points, two more than the over/under of 135 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Pirates’ games this season (142.2 points).
Villanova Team Leaders
- Collin Gillespie: 16.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (77-for-182)
- Justin Moore: 14.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (50-for-136)
- Eric Dixon: 10 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 47.6 3PT% (10-for-21)
- Jermaine Samuels: 10 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (15-for-63)
- Brandon Slater: 9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 47.6 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
Seton Hall Team Leaders
- Jared Rhoden: 15 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39 FG%, 30 3PT% (24-for-80)
- Kadary Richmond: 8.6 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (12-for-34)
- Alexis Yetna: 8.8 PTS, 7.1 REB, 41.5 FG%, 25 3PT% (14-for-56)
- Myles Cale: 8.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Bryce Aiken: 10.9 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.