The Saint Joseph’s (PA) Hawks (10-12, 4-7 A-10) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a five-game road slide when they square off against the UMass Minutemen (10-12, 3-7 A-10) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at William D. Mullins Center. The game airs at 12:00 PM ET. The over/under is 153.5 for the matchup.
UMass vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Predictions
UMass vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Odds
UMass vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Last 10 Games
- UMass covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- UMass’ past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Minutemen games averaged 147.9 total points, 5.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Minutemen’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 4.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA)’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The Hawks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.8 points scored. That’s 11.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 67.8, 2.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UMass vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Betting Trends
- UMass is 10-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Minutemen have gone 3-4 against the spread.
- This season, 14 of UMass’ games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The 76 points per game the Minutemen average are 5.3 more points than the Hawks give up (70.7).
- UMass has a 9-5 record against the spread and a 10-6 record overall when scoring more than 70.7 points.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has gone 13-9-0 against the spread this year.
- The Hawks are 7-4 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
- The Hawks’ 70.1 points per game are 7.8 fewer points than the 77.9 the Minutemen give up.
- Saint Joseph’s (PA) has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 4-0 overall record in games it scores more than 77.9 points.
UMass vs. Saint Joseph’s (PA) Over/Under Trends
- This season, UMass and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 153.5 points eight times.
- This season, just two Saint Joseph’s (PA) games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 153.5.
- The Minutemen average 76 points per game against the Hawks’ 70.1, amounting to 7.4 points under the matchup’s over/under of 153.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 4.9 fewer points than the 148.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Minutemen games is eight points fewer than the over/under of 153.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.7 points more than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (142.8 points).
UMass Team Leaders
- Trent Buttrick: 11.8 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Noah Fernandes: 12.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (31-for-79)
- Rich Kelly: 13.2 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 50.5 3PT% (53-for-105)
- CJ Kelly: 11.1 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (35-for-93)
- T.J. Weeks: 9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (34-for-93)
Saint Joseph’s (PA) Team Leaders
- Jordan Hall: 14.4 PTS, 7 REB, 6.4 AST, 1.3 STL, 39.4 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (50-for-140)
- Taylor Funk: 14.2 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 39 3PT% (62-for-159)
- Ejike Obinna: 12.6 PTS, 7.2 REB, 59.7 FG%
- Erik Reynolds II: 11.5 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (33-for-95)
- Charlie Brown: 8.5 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (28-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.