The UMBC Retrievers (12-10, 7-4 America East) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game road win streak when they visit the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (11-11, 4-7 America East) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Costello Athletic Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 138.5 for the matchup.
UMass-Lowell vs. UMBC Predictions
UMass-Lowell vs. UMBC Betting Odds
UMass-Lowell vs. UMBC Last 10 Games
- UMass-Lowell is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- UMass-Lowell and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 River Hawks games averaged 3.2 fewer points (135.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- The River Hawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.7 points lower than their season-long average.
- UMBC covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Retrievers games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The last 10 Retrievers games averaged 139.9 total points, 1.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Retrievers have scored 6.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
UMass-Lowell vs. UMBC Betting Trends
- UMass-Lowell has put together a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The River Hawks have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, UMass-Lowell’s games have hit the over seven times out of 19 chances.
- The River Hawks score 69.6 points per game, just 0.4 more points than the 69.2 the Retrievers give up.
- When UMass-Lowell totals more than 69.2 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- UMBC is 9-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Retrievers have an ATS record of 1-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, UMBC’s games have hit the over eight times out of 19 chances.
- The Retrievers’ 72.4 points per game are 6.7 more points than the 65.7 the River Hawks give up.
- UMBC is 7-3 against the spread and 11-3 overall when it scores more than 65.7 points.
UMass-Lowell vs. UMBC Over/Under Trends
- Four UMass-Lowell games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 138.5 points.
- In UMBC’s 19 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 138.5.
- The total for the matchup of 138.5 is 3.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the River Hawks (69.6 points per game) and the Retrievers (72.4 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 3.6 fewer points than the 134.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The River Hawks have seen a 135.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Retrievers’ games have a total points bet of 141.8 points this season, 3.3 points more than the over/under for this contest.
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 10.1 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 62.0 FG%
- Allin Blunt: 11.8 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
- Kalil Thomas: 9.6 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (33-for-95)
- Everette Hammond: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.2 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (23-for-74)
- Ayinde Hikim: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 46.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
UMBC Team Leaders
- Keondre Kennedy: 14.5 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (38-for-99)
- Darnell Rogers: 10.7 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (35-for-112)
- L.J. Owens: 10.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (44-for-106)
- Yaw Obeng-Mensah: 7.8 PTS, 54.5 FG%
- Jacob Boonyasith: 5.5 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (28-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.