The No. 12 UCLA Bruins (18-4, 9-3 Pac-12) hit the road in Pac-12 action against the No. 21 USC Trojans (20-4, 9-4 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Bruins are 2-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 136.5 points.
UCLA vs. USC Predictions
UCLA vs. USC Betting Odds
UCLA vs. USC Last 10 Games
- UCLA is 7-3 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- UCLA and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bruins games averaged 2.1 more points (138.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bruins’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- USC covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 USC games have gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Trojans games averaged 138.4 total points, 1.9 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Trojans have scored 3.0 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
UCLA vs. USC Betting Trends
- UCLA has put together a record of 11-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Bruins have an ATS record of 10-8-1.
- Games involving UCLA have hit the over 11 times this season.
- The Bruins record 74.3 points per game, 10.7 more points than the 63.6 the Trojans allow.
- When UCLA puts up more than 63.6 points, it is 11-7-1 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
- USC has compiled a 12-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Trojans are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- USC’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The Trojans’ 73.3 points per game are 10.4 more points than the 62.9 the Bruins allow to opponents.
- USC has put together a 10-9 ATS record and a 17-3 overall record in games it scores more than 62.9 points.
UCLA vs. USC Over/Under Trends
- This season, UCLA and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 136.5 points 14 times.
- This season, 13 games USC played finished with a combined score over 136.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 136.5 is 11.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bruins (74.3 points per game) and the Trojans (73.3 points per game).
- The 126.5 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 10.0 fewer than the 136.5 total in this contest.
- The Bruins have seen a 140.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.3 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.8 points separates the average total points bet in Trojans’ games (139.3 points) and this matchup’s over/under (136.5 points).
UCLA Team Leaders
- Johnny Juzang: 16.4 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (35-for-95)
- Jaime Jaquez Jr.: 12.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.4 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
- Tyger Campbell: 11.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.6 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (33-for-81)
- Jules Bernard: 12.8 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (31-for-96)
- Myles Johnson: 4.2 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 65.5 FG%
USC Team Leaders
- Isaiah Mobley: 14.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 45.7 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (37-for-94)
- Drew Peterson: 10.9 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (27-for-69)
- Chevez Goodwin: 11.9 PTS, 59.4 FG%
- Boogie Ellis: 12.8 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Agbonkpolo: 7.8 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 23.6 3PT% (17-for-72)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.