The Little Rock Trojans (7-14, 2-7 Sun Belt) are heavy underdogs (+13.5) as they look to break an eight-game road slide when they square off against the Troy Trojans (17-7, 8-3 Sun Belt) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Trojan Arena. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 133.5.
Troy vs. Little Rock Predictions
Troy vs. Little Rock Betting Odds
Troy vs. Little Rock Last 10 Games
- Troy covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Troy games has gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Troy Trojans games averaged 137.6 total points, 4.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Troy Trojans have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Little Rock is 2-8-0 against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 0-10 straight-up record in those matchups.
- The final scores of the last 10 Little Rock games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Little Rock Trojans games averaged 138.0 total points, 4.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Little Rock Trojans are scoring 64.9 points per game compared to their 67.8 season average.
Troy vs. Little Rock Betting Trends
- Troy is 13-8-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, 10 of Troy’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Troy Trojans score 71.1 points per game, just 2.5 fewer points than the 73.6 the Little Rock Trojans give up.
- When Troy scores more than 73.6 points, it is 5-1 against the spread and 9-0 overall.
- Little Rock has covered the spread five times this year (5-13-0).
- The Little Rock Trojans are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Little Rock’s games have gone over the point total out of 18 chances.
- The Trojans’ 67.8 points per game are just 2.3 more points than the 65.5 the Troy Trojans allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.5 points, Little Rock is 5-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
Troy vs. Little Rock Over/Under Trends
- Troy and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (133.5 points) 12 times this season.
- There have been 12 Little Rock games that have ended with a combined score over 133.5 points this season.
- The Troy Trojans average 71.1 points per game against the Trojans’ 67.8, amounting to 5.4 points over the contest’s point total of 133.5.
- The 139.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.6 more than the 133.5 total in this contest.
- The Troy Trojans have seen a 136.2 average over/under in their games this season, 2.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Trojans’ games this season (138.7 points).
Troy Team Leaders
- Efe Odigie: 11.7 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (4-for-12)
- Zay Williams: 8.7 PTS, 7.0 REB, 47.7 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (13-for-30)
- Duke Deen: 9.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (45-for-131)
- Desmond Williams: 7.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (42-for-108)
- Duke Miles: 8.9 PTS, 2.5 STL, 39.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (12-for-40)
Little Rock Team Leaders
- Isaiah Palermo: 12.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (13-for-36)
- Nikola Maric: 14.6 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Marko Lukic: 11.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Kevin Osawe: 6.6 PTS, 34.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (18-for-66)
- Jovan Stulic: 6.6 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (25-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.