The No. 9 Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-6, 7-4 Big 12) are heavy favorites (-10.5) as they look to build on an eight-game home win streak when they take on the TCU Horned Frogs (16-5, 5-4 Big 12) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at United Supermarkets Arena. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 127.5.
Texas Tech vs. TCU Predictions
Texas Tech vs. TCU Betting Odds
|Texas Tech||-10.5||127.5 points|
Texas Tech vs. TCU Last 10 Games
- Texas Tech has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Texas Tech games has gone over the set total five times.
- The Red Raiders’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 130.8 points scored. That’s 3.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Red Raiders are scoring 3.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- TCU covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- TCU’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Horned Frogs games averaged 2.8 more points (130.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Horned Frogs’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 63.7, 5.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Texas Tech vs. TCU Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has put together a record of 16-8-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 10.5 points or more so far this season, the Red Raiders went 5-4 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of Texas Tech’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Red Raiders put up 73.5 points per game, 10.5 more points than the 63.0 the Horned Frogs allow.
- Texas Tech has a 13-5 record against the spread and a 16-2 record overall when scoring more than 63.0 points.
- TCU is 12-7-1 against the spread this season.
- This season, 11 of TCU’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Horned Frogs’ 69.1 points per game are 8.6 more points than the 60.5 the Red Raiders allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 60.5 points, TCU is 8-5-1 against the spread and 13-3 overall.
Texas Tech vs. TCU Over/Under Trends
- Texas Tech and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (127.5 points) 15 times this season.
- This season, 13 of TCU’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 127.5 points.
- The over/under for the game of 127.5 is 15.1 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Red Raiders (73.5 points per game) and the Horned Frogs (69.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 4.0 fewer points than the 123.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Red Raiders games is 135.9 points, 8.4 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Horned Frogs’ games this season (134 points).
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Bryson Williams: 13.3 PTS, 52.7 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (26-for-57)
- Kevin McCullar: 9.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.8 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Kevin Obanor: 10.3 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (32-for-102)
- Davion Warren: 10.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (19-for-62)
- Adonis Arms: 7.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
TCU Team Leaders
- Mike Miles: 13.2 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (26-for-88)
- Emanuel Miller: 10.3 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Charles O’Bannon Jr.: 10.1 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (31-for-84)
- Damion Baugh: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.6 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (15-for-60)
- Eddie Lampkin Jr.: 6.2 PTS, 55.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.