Two hot teams hit the court when the Tarleton State Texans (11-13, 6-5 WAC) host the Abilene Christian Wildcats (15-7, 7-5 WAC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Texans are 1-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Wildcats, winners of five straight. The matchup’s over/under is 134.5.
Tarleton State vs. Abilene Christian Predictions
Tarleton State vs. Abilene Christian Betting Odds
|Tarleton State||-1||134.5 points|
Tarleton State vs. Abilene Christian Last 10 Games
- Tarleton State is 6-4 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Tarleton State games has gone over the set total eight times.
- The Texans’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 129.7 points scored. That’s 4.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Texans’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is two points higher than their season-long average.
- Abilene Christian covered the spread once in its last 10 matchups while putting together a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Abilene Christian games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 7.1 more points (141.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 72.3 points per game compared to their 76.6 season average.
Tarleton State vs. Abilene Christian Betting Trends
- Tarleton State is 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Texans have an ATS record of 4-5 when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Tarleton State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Texans average only 1.7 fewer points per game (65.3) than the Wildcats give up (67).
- Tarleton State has a 4-2 record against the spread and a 7-2 record overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- Abilene Christian has registered a 9-9-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Abilene Christian’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Wildcats average 10.8 more points per game (76.6) than the Texans allow (65.8).
- When it scores more than 65.8 points, Abilene Christian is 8-4-1 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
Tarleton State vs. Abilene Christian Over/Under Trends
- Eight Tarleton State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- There have been 11 Abilene Christian games that have finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The total for the game of 134.5 is 7.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Texans (65.3 points per game) and the Wildcats (76.6 points per game).
- The 132.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 1.7 fewer than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- The Texans have seen a 128.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 4.1 points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (138.6 points) and this contest’s over/under (134.5 points).
Tarleton State Team Leaders
- Montre’ Gipson: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (28-for-97)
- Freddy Hicks: 12 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- Tahj Small: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.3 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (30-for-94)
- Shamir Bogues: 7.4 PTS, 2 STL, 47.3 FG%, 16 3PT% (4-for-25)
- Noah McDavid: 6.3 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
Abilene Christian Team Leaders
- Airion Simmons: 11.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 50 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (16-for-55)
- Makhi Morris: 10.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.3 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (24-for-82)
- Coryon Mason: 12.1 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
- Reggie Miller: 6.4 PTS, 1.9 STL, 39.8 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (13-for-44)
- Cameron Steele: 8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.