The Oregon State Beavers (3-18, 1-10 Pac-12) are 4-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Stanford Cardinal (14-10, 7-7 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Gill Coliseum. The matchup airs at 10:30 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 139.5.
Stanford vs. Oregon State Predictions
Stanford vs. Oregon State Betting Odds
Stanford vs. Oregon State Last 10 Games
- Stanford covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Stanford’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Cardinal games averaged 3.1 fewer points (136.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Cardinal have a points-per-game average 3.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Oregon State has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Oregon State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Beavers games averaged 1.1 more points (140.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Beavers have a 69.4 points-per-game average, 1.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
Stanford vs. Oregon State Betting Trends
- Stanford has covered the spread 11 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Cardinal have gone 3-5 against the spread.
- Stanford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The 67.7 points per game the Cardinal record are 7.3 fewer points than the Beavers give up (75.0).
- When Stanford totals more than 75.0 points, it is 2-4-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall.
- Oregon State is 5-16-1 against the spread this year.
- The Beavers have an ATS record of 4-5-1 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Oregon State’s games have gone over the total 14 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Beavers’ 67.5 points per game are only 1.3 fewer points than the 68.8 the Cardinal give up to opponents.
- Oregon State is 5-5 against the spread and 3-7 overall when it scores more than 68.8 points.
Stanford vs. Oregon State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Stanford and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 139.5 points 12 times.
- There have been 13 Oregon State games that have finished with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- The Cardinal average 67.7 points per game against the Beavers’ 67.5, amounting to 4.3 points under the matchup’s total of 139.5.
- The 143.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 4.3 more than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season the average total for Cardinal games is 135.6 points, 3.9 fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Beavers’ games (138.1 points) this season.
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 11.4 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (29-for-93)
- Spencer Jones: 10.2 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (40-for-112)
- Jaiden Delaire: 10.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 27.0 3PT% (17-for-63)
- Brandon Angel: 7.8 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (20-for-62)
Oregon State Team Leaders
- Abdul Alatishe: 9.9 PTS, 52.2 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (4-for-10)
- Jarod Lucas: 13.6 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (52-for-128)
- Dashawn Davis: 8.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 12.0 3PT% (3-for-25)
- Roman Silva: 5.7 PTS, 59.0 FG%
- Maurice Calloo: 6.7 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.