The Lamar Cardinals (2-23, 0-10 WAC) will look to end a 16-game losing streak when they visit the Seattle U Redhawks (18-6, 9-2 WAC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Redhawk Center as heavy, 17-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 141.5.
Seattle U vs. Lamar Predictions
Seattle U vs. Lamar Betting Odds
|Seattle U||-17||141.5 points|
Seattle U vs. Lamar Last 10 Games
- Seattle U has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Seattle U games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Redhawks games averaged 143.6 total points, 2.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Redhawks’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 2.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- Lamar covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 0-10 record straight-up in those games.
- Lamar’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Cardinals games averaged 4.1 fewer points (137.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Cardinals have a 56.5 points-per-game average, 1.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
Seattle U vs. Lamar Betting Trends
- Seattle U has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-9-0).
- The Redhawks have a perfect 1-0 ATS record when playing as at least 17-point favorites.
- Seattle U’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 22 chances this season.
- The 75.8 points per game the Redhawks record are eight more points than the Cardinals allow (67.8).
- When Seattle U puts up more than 67.8 points, it is 13-3 against the spread and 17-1 overall.
- Lamar is 9-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 17-point underdogs.
- Lamar games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Cardinals put up 9.1 fewer points per game (58.1) than the Redhawks give up to opponents (67.2).
- Lamar is 3-4 against the spread and 0-7 overall when it scores more than 67.2 points.
Seattle U vs. Lamar Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Seattle U’s 22 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- There have been nine Lamar games that have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 141.5 is 7.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Redhawks (75.8 points per game) and the Cardinals (58.1 points per game).
- This game’s total is 6.5 fewer points than the 135 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Redhawks games is 143.4 points, 1.9 more than the over/under of 141.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.0 points more than the average over/under in Cardinals’ games this season (137.5 points).
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.4 PTS, 5.4 AST, 2.5 STL, 39.9 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (38-for-112)
- Cameron Tyson: 15.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (81-for-208)
- Riley Grigsby: 12.9 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (31-for-114)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.8 PTS, 56.1 FG%
- Viktor Rajkovic: 4.2 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
Lamar Team Leaders
- C.J. Roberts: 14.3 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (26-for-85)
- Lincoln Smith: 7.5 PTS, 44.6 FG%
- Kasen Harrison: 10.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38 FG%, 24.5 3PT% (13-for-53)
- Brock McClure: 6.4 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Davion Buster: 11.9 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.