The San Diego Toreros (13-12, 6-6 WCC) will look to halt a three-game losing streak when they host the Pacific (CA) Tigers (7-17, 2-7 WCC) at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022 as 5.5-point favorites. The Tigers have also lost three games in a row. The point total is set at 131.5 for the matchup.
San Diego vs. Pacific (CA) Predictions
San Diego vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
|San Diego||-5.5||131.5 points|
San Diego vs. Pacific (CA) Last 10 Games
- San Diego covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- San Diego and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Toreros’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.2 points scored. That’s 6.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Toreros are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Pacific (CA) covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Pacific (CA)’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 139.5 total points, 8.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 1.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
San Diego vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- San Diego is 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the Toreros have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, San Diego’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 23 chances.
- The Toreros put up only 3.4 fewer points per game (67.4) than the Tigers give up (70.8).
- When San Diego totals more than 70.8 points, it is 7-0 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
- Pacific (CA) has covered the spread five times this year (5-17-0).
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Pacific (CA) games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Tigers put up only 1.1 fewer points per game (65.4) than the Toreros give up (66.5).
- When it scores more than 66.5 points, Pacific (CA) is 5-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall.
San Diego vs. Pacific (CA) Over/Under Trends
- This season, San Diego games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 131.5-point over/under 15 times.
- A total of 16 of Pacific (CA)’s games finished with a combined score over 131.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 131.5 is 1.3 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Toreros (67.4 points per game) and the Tigers (65.4 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 5.8 fewer points than the 137.3 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Toreros have seen a 136.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.6 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 4.4 points separates the average total points bet in Tigers’ games (135.9 points) and this contest’s over/under (131.5 points).
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.8 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (34-for-97)
- Terrell Brown: 7.9 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 48.2 FG%
- Wayne McKinney III: 6.6 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (17-for-47)
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.7 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
- Jase Townsend: 9.1 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (20-for-48)
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 11.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (27-for-81)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 10.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42 FG%, 36 3PT% (31-for-86)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 7.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.2 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Nicquel Blake: 8.3 PTS, 45 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (9-for-44)
- Jordan Bell: 3.8 PTS, 34.3 FG%, 19.6 3PT% (9-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.