The Air Force Falcons (10-12, 3-8 MWC) are heavy, 18.5-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the San Diego State Aztecs (14-6, 6-3 MWC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Viejas Arena at Aztec Bowl. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 115.5.
San Diego State vs. Air Force Predictions
San Diego State vs. Air Force Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-18.5||115.5 points|
San Diego State vs. Air Force Last 10 Games
- San Diego State covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- San Diego State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Aztecs games averaged 129.9 total points, 14.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Aztecs are scoring 1.2 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Air Force has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Air Force’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 Falcons games averaged 128.0 total points, 12.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Falcons are scoring 59.6 points per game compared to their 59.2 season average.
San Diego State vs. Air Force Betting Trends
- San Diego State has compiled a 10-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 18.5-point favorites.
- San Diego State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times this season.
- The Aztecs record only 0.7 more points per game (64.7) than the Falcons allow (64.0).
- When San Diego State totals more than 64.0 points, it is 7-5 against the spread and 12-0 overall.
- Air Force has covered the spread in a game 13 times this year (13-9-0).
- The Falcons are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 18.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Air Force have hit the over six times this year.
- The Falcons put up just 1.7 more points per game (59.2) than the Aztecs allow their opponents to score (57.5).
- Air Force is 10-3 against the spread and 9-4 overall when it scores more than 57.5 points.
San Diego State vs. Air Force Over/Under Trends
- This season, 17 of San Diego State’s 20 games have gone over Saturday’s total of 115.5 points.
- In Air Force’s 22 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 115.5.
- The Aztecs average 64.7 points per game against the Falcons’ 59.2, amounting to 8.4 points over the contest’s point total of 115.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 121.5 points per game, 6.0 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Aztecs have seen a 130.1 over/under in their games this season, 14.6 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Falcons’ games have a total points bet of 126.6 points this season, 11.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 17.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.4 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (36-for-90)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.2 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 45.2 FG%
- Keshad Johnson: 6.8 PTS, 51.0 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (13-for-40)
- Lamont Butler: 7.2 PTS, 1.8 STL, 40.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (15-for-40)
Air Force Team Leaders
- Ethan Taylor: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (27-for-79)
- A.J. Walker: 14.9 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (42-for-111)
- Jake Heidbreder: 9.6 PTS, 47.4 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (33-for-86)
- Nikc Jackson: 6.0 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Joseph Octave: 7.1 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.