The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (14-10, 9-6 Horizon) are 5-point favorites as they try to extend a three-game win streak when they host the UIC Flames (9-13, 5-8 Horizon) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Allen County War Memorial Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 142.5 in the matchup.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Predictions
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Betting Odds
|Purdue Fort Wayne||-5||142.5 points|
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Last 10 Games
- Purdue Fort Wayne covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Purdue Fort Wayne’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Mastodons games averaged 141.4 total points, 1.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Mastodons have a points-per-game average 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UIC has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- UIC and its opponents have combined to hit the over in nine of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Flames games averaged 140.4 total points, 2.1 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Flames are scoring 74 points per game compared to their 70.8 season average.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Betting Trends
- Purdue Fort Wayne has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-9-0).
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Mastodons have gone 3-2 against the spread.
- This season, nine of Purdue Fort Wayne’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Mastodons average 72.8 points per game, just 0.1 fewer points than the 72.9 the Flames give up.
- When Purdue Fort Wayne puts up more than 72.9 points, it is 7-2 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- UIC has covered the spread nine times this year (9-12-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 5 points or more so far this year, the Flames went 6-3 against the spread.
- Games involving UIC have hit the over 14 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Flames put up an average of 70.8 points per game, only 2.3 more points than the 68.5 the Mastodons give up.
- UIC has put together a 6-6 ATS record and a 7-6 overall record in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
Purdue Fort Wayne vs. UIC Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Purdue Fort Wayne games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 142.5 points.
- This season, 13 of UIC’s games have ended with a score higher than 142.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.6 points per game, 1.1 points more than the total of 142.5 for this matchup.
- The 141.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.1 fewer than the 142.5 total in this contest.
- The Mastodons have seen a 143.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.7 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.2 points more than the average over/under in Flames’ games this season (138.3 points).
Purdue Fort Wayne Team Leaders
- Jarred Godfrey: 15.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (54-for-140)
- Jalon Pipkins: 13.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 45 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (28-for-95)
- Ra Kpedi: 8.4 PTS, 65.6 FG%
- Damian Chong Qui: 9.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.9 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (28-for-87)
- Deonte Billups: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (46-for-122)
UIC Team Leaders
- Damaria Franklin: 18.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.4 STL, 44.7 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (36-for-117)
- Kevin Johnson: 13.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 45.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
- Zion Griffin: 10.6 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (30-for-85)
- Jalen Warren: 7.3 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 25 3PT% (11-for-44)
- Filip: 6.5 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.