The Princeton Tigers (16-5, 6-2 Ivy League) are at home in Ivy League action against the Dartmouth Big Green (5-14, 2-6 Ivy League) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The Tigers are favored by 7 points in the game. The point total in the matchup is 140.
Princeton vs. Dartmouth Predictions
Princeton vs. Dartmouth Betting Odds
Princeton vs. Dartmouth Last 10 Games
- Princeton covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Princeton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 142.2 total points, 2.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 2.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Dartmouth covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Dartmouth games have gone over the set total three times.
- The last 10 Big Green games averaged 134.6 total points, 5.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Big Green are scoring 63.3 points per game compared to their 68.3 season average.
Princeton vs. Dartmouth Betting Trends
- Princeton is 3-4-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, seven of Princeton’s games have gone over the point total out of eight chances.
- The Tigers put up 80.9 points per game, 11.4 more points than the 69.5 the Big Green allow.
- Princeton has a 2-4 record against the spread and a 15-4 record overall when putting up more than 69.5 points.
- Dartmouth has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-6-1).
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Big Green have an ATS record of 5-2.
- This season, Dartmouth’s games have hit the over eight times out of 18 chances.
- The Big Green put up an average of 68.3 points per game, just 3.1 fewer points than the 71.4 the Tigers give up.
- Dartmouth has put together a 2-0 ATS record and a 2-2 overall record in games it scores more than 71.4 points.
Princeton vs. Dartmouth Over/Under Trends
- This season, Princeton and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 140 points seven times.
- This season, seven of Dartmouth’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 140 points.
- The total for the matchup of 140 is 9.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (80.9 points per game) and the Big Green (68.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 140.9 points per game, 0.9 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 142.2 average over/under in their games this season, 2.2 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Big Green games have an over/under of 134.1 points this season, 5.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Princeton Team Leaders
- Tosan Evbuomwan: 15.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 53.4 FG%, 12.5 3PT% (2-for-16)
- Ethan Wright: 15.7 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 50.6 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (53-for-130)
- Jaelin Llewellyn: 15.3 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (40-for-105)
- Ryan Langborg: 11.1 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (49-for-127)
- Drew Friberg: 8.9 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (50-for-132)
Dartmouth Team Leaders
- Brendan Barry: 15.7 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.5 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (64-for-152)
- Aaryn Rai: 10.9 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (11-for-51)
- Garrison Wade: 6.4 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Taurus Samuels: 9.4 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Demilade Adelekun: 6.7 PTS, 55.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.