The Pennsylvania Quakers (10-12, 7-2 Ivy League) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game winning streak when they host the Harvard Crimson (11-9, 3-5 Ivy League) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Lavietes Pavilion. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 140.5.
Pennsylvania vs. Harvard Predictions
Pennsylvania vs. Harvard Betting Odds
Pennsylvania vs. Harvard Last 10 Games
- Pennsylvania has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Quakers games has surpassed the set total two times.
- The Quakers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 148.8 points scored. That’s 8.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Quakers have scored four more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Harvard covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Harvard’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The Crimson’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 141.7 points scored. That’s 1.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Crimson are scoring 68 points per game compared to their 72.6 season average.
Pennsylvania vs. Harvard Betting Trends
- Pennsylvania has covered the spread 13 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Quakers have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- Pennsylvania games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The 71.5 points per game the Quakers record are just 3.2 more points than the Crimson give up (68.3).
- Pennsylvania is 10-5 against the spread and 10-6 overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Harvard has registered a 7-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Crimson have gone 3-1 against the spread.
- This year, Harvard’s games have hit the over eight times out of 18 chances.
- The Crimson’s 72.6 points per game are just 1.3 fewer points than the 73.9 the Quakers give up to opponents.
- Harvard has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 7-3 overall record in games it scores more than 73.9 points.
Pennsylvania vs. Harvard Over/Under Trends
- This season, 19 of Pennsylvania’s 24 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 140.5 points.
- In Harvard’s 18 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 140.5.
- The Quakers average 71.5 points per game against the Crimson’s 72.6, amounting to 3.6 points over the contest’s point total of 140.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 142.2 points per game, 1.7 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Quakers have seen a 144.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 0.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Crimson’s games this season (141.4 points).
Pennsylvania Team Leaders
- Jordan Dingle: 19.5 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (49-for-148)
- Max Martz: 10 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (29-for-80)
- Michael Moshkovitz: 4.8 PTS, 42 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Jelani Williams: 6.5 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Jonah Charles: 7.5 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (46-for-117)
Harvard Team Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood: 17.2 PTS, 2 STL, 46.8 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (32-for-98)
- Chris Ledlum: 15.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Luka Sakota: 11.3 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 43.7 3PT% (38-for-87)
- Kale Catchings: 8.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Louis Lesmond: 8.2 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.