The Oregon Ducks (16-7, 9-3 Pac-12) are big, 13-point favorites as they attempt to build on a four-game win streak when they host the California Golden Bears (10-15, 3-11 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Matthew Knight Arena. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 134.5.
Oregon vs. Cal Predictions
Oregon vs. Cal Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Cal Last 10 Games
- Oregon has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Oregon games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Ducks games averaged 5.9 more points (140.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Ducks are scoring 3.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Cal has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Cal and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Golden Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.7 points scored. That’s 3.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Bears’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 60.2, 3.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Oregon vs. Cal Betting Trends
- Oregon has covered the spread nine times this season (9-15-0).
- In games they have played as 13-point favorites or more, the Ducks have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, 13 of Oregon’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Ducks record 7.4 more points per game (73.6) than the Golden Bears allow (66.2).
- Oregon is 8-11 against the spread and 15-4 overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- Cal has put together a 15-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Golden Bears have not covered a spread (0-3) when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- This year, Cal’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 24 chances.
- The Golden Bears’ 64 points per game are just 2.7 fewer points than the 66.7 the Ducks allow to opponents.
- Cal is 8-2 against the spread and 7-3 overall when it scores more than 66.7 points.
Oregon vs. Cal Over/Under Trends
- Oregon and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (134.5 points) 14 times this season.
- Nine of Cal’s games finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- The Ducks average 73.6 points per game against the Golden Bears’ 64, amounting to 3.1 points over the matchup’s point total of 134.5.
- The 132.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.6 fewer than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Ducks have seen a 137.6 over/under in their games this season, 3.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Golden Bears games have an over/under of 129.9 points this season, 4.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 15.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 48.4 FG%, 44.3 3PT% (51-for-115)
- Jacob Young: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.6 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- De’Vion Harmon: 11.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.1 FG%, 40 3PT% (36-for-90)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.7 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (26-for-85)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 7.3 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (25-for-64)
Cal Team Leaders
- Andre Kelly: 12.3 PTS, 7.7 REB, 60.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Jordan Shepherd: 13.8 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (25-for-92)
- Grant Anticevich: 10.4 PTS, 39 FG%, 34 3PT% (35-for-103)
- Joel Brown: 5 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Jalen Celestine: 6.9 PTS, 42.8 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.