The West Virginia Mountaineers (14-9, 3-7 Big 12) visit the Oklahoma State Cowboys (11-12, 4-7 Big 12) after losing five straight road games. The Cowboys are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia Predictions
Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia Betting Odds
|Oklahoma State||-3.5||134.5 points|
Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma State is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Oklahoma State’s last 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Cowboys games averaged 131.5 total points, 3.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Cowboys have a points-per-game average 4.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- West Virginia has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- West Virginia’s past 10 contests saw eight go over the total.
- The Mountaineers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 134.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Mountaineers have a 67.2 points-per-game average, 1.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State has compiled an 8-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Cowboys have gone 4-7 against the spread.
- Oklahoma State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times this season.
- The Cowboys put up only 3.5 more points per game (69.3) than the Mountaineers allow (65.8).
- Oklahoma State is 4-8 against the spread and 7-5 overall when scoring more than 65.8 points.
- West Virginia has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-13-0).
- The Mountaineers have an ATS record of 2-6 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 13 of West Virginia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Mountaineers’ 68.5 points per game are just 1.6 more points than the 66.9 the Cowboys allow.
- When it scores more than 66.9 points, West Virginia is 6-7 against the spread and 9-4 overall.
Oklahoma State vs. West Virginia Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of Oklahoma State’s 23 games have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- This season, 10 of West Virginia’s games have ended with a score higher than 134.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.8 points per game, 3.3 points more than the over/under of 134.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.8 fewer points than the 132.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Cowboys have seen a 135.9 over/under in their games this season, 1.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 1.0 point separates the average total points bet in Mountaineers’ games (135.5 points) and this contest’s over/under (134.5 points).
Oklahoma State Team Leaders
- Isaac Likekele: 7.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.3 FG%
- Avery Anderson III: 11.1 PTS, 2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Moussa Cisse: 6.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 53.1 FG%
- Bryce Thompson: 9.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 29 3PT% (20-for-69)
- Bryce Williams: 8.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.2 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (20-for-71)
West Virginia Team Leaders
- Taz Sherman: 17.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (45-for-122)
- Jalen Bridges: 9.2 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (28-for-86)
- Sean McNeil: 12.9 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (42-for-108)
- Gabe Osabuohien: 5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.4 FG%
- Malik Curry: 8.3 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 14.3 3PT% (3-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.