The Northwestern State Demons (7-18, 3-5 Southland) and the McNeese Cowboys (9-16, 3-5 Southland) hit the court at Prather Coliseum on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The game has no line set. The matchup has a point total of 156.5.
Northwestern State vs. McNeese Predictions
Northwestern State vs. McNeese Betting Odds
Northwestern State vs. McNeese Last 10 Games
- Northwestern State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Northwestern State’s past 10 contests saw seven go over the total.
- The Demons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 152.8 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Demons’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- McNeese is 3-7 overall and 3-5-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- McNeese’s past 10 contests saw eight hit the over.
- The past 10 Cowboys games averaged 8.6 fewer points (147.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Cowboys are scoring 75.4 points per game compared to their 77.2 season average.
Northwestern State vs. McNeese Betting Trends
- Northwestern State has covered the spread 11 times in 22 games with a set spread.
- Northwestern State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The 73.1 points per game the Demons put up are the same as the Cowboys give up.
- When Northwestern State scores more than 75.1 points, it is 3-1-1 against the spread and 6-2 overall.
- McNeese has registered a 9-9-2 record against the spread this season.
- This year, McNeese’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 21 chances.
- The Cowboys score only 3.8 fewer points per game (77.2) than the Demons give up to opponents (81).
- McNeese is 2-0-1 against the spread and 6-1 overall when it scores more than 81 points.
Northwestern State vs. McNeese Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Northwestern State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 156.5 points.
- In McNeese’s 21 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 156.5.
- The Demons average 73.1 points per game against the Cowboys’ 77.2, totaling 6.2 points under the game’s over/under of 156.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 156.1 points per game, 0.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Demons games is 148.8 points, 7.7 fewer than the over/under of 156.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.6 points more than the average over/under in Cowboys’ games this season (146.9 points).
Northwestern State Team Leaders
- Kendal Coleman: 14.9 PTS, 9.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.2 BLK, 52.9 FG%
- Cedric Garrett: 7.5 PTS, 39 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- Larry Owens: 7.4 PTS, 56.3 FG%
- Brian White: 6.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 48.8 3PT% (20-for-41)
- Carvell Teasett: 13.4 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (46-for-115)
McNeese Team Leaders
- Christian Shumate: 12 PTS, 52 FG%, 18.9 3PT% (7-for-37)
- Myles Lewis: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 51.5 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Kellon Taylor: 10 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Brendan Medley-Bacon: 10 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 56.1 FG%
- Zach Scott: 9.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42 FG%, 41.3 3PT% (50-for-121)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.