The Florida State Seminoles (13-10, 6-7 ACC) are underdogs (+8.5) as they try to stop a five-game losing streak when they visit the North Carolina Tar Heels (17-7, 9-4 ACC) at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Dean Smith Center. The matchup’s point total is set at 146.5.
North Carolina vs. Florida State Predictions
North Carolina vs. Florida State Betting Odds
|North Carolina||-8.5||146.5 points|
North Carolina vs. Florida State Last 10 Games
- North Carolina covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- North Carolina and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The Tar Heels’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 146.6 points scored. That’s 0.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Tar Heels are scoring 1.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Florida State is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Florida State’s last 10 games saw four go over the total.
- The Seminoles’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.2 points scored. That’s 5.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Seminoles have scored 3.2 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
North Carolina vs. Florida State Betting Trends
- North Carolina has covered the spread 10 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- The Tar Heels have an ATS record of 3-6 when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Games involving North Carolina have hit the over 14 times this season.
- The Tar Heels put up 8.9 more points per game (78.1) than the Seminoles give up (69.2).
- When North Carolina totals more than 69.2 points, it is 10-8-1 against the spread and 16-4 overall.
- Florida State has compiled an 8-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Seminoles are winless against the spread when they are 8.5-point underdogs or more (0-1).
- This season, 11 of Florida State’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Seminoles score an average of 71.2 points per game, only 1.6 fewer points than the 72.8 the Tar Heels allow to opponents.
- Florida State is 7-3 against the spread and 10-0 overall when it scores more than 72.8 points.
North Carolina vs. Florida State Over/Under Trends
- This season, North Carolina games have hit the over on this matchup’s 146.5-point over/under 14 times.
- There have been 10 Florida State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points this season.
- The Tar Heels average 78.1 points per game against the Seminoles’ 71.2, amounting to 2.8 points over the contest’s over/under of 146.5.
- The 142 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.5 fewer than the 146.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Tar Heels have seen a 148.7 over/under in their games this season, 2.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is five points more than the average over/under in Seminoles’ games this season (141.5 points).
North Carolina Team Leaders
- Armando Bacot: 16.6 PTS, 12.1 REB, 1.5 BLK, 57.4 FG%
- Caleb Love: 14.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.1 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (52-for-129)
- RJ Davis: 13.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (43-for-101)
- Brady Manek: 13.7 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (56-for-140)
- Rechon ‘Leaky’ Black: 4.5 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 40 3PT% (10-for-25)
Florida State Team Leaders
- Caleb Mills: 13.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 43.2 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (29-for-78)
- Anthony Polite: 8.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (22-for-69)
- Matthew Cleveland: 10 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 14.8 3PT% (4-for-27)
- Malik Osborne: 8.1 PTS, 41 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (20-for-56)
- Rayquan Evans: 6.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.