MEAC foes meet when the North Carolina Central Eagles (10-11, 4-2 MEAC) visit the Morgan State Bears (7-11, 2-4 MEAC) at Talmadge L. Hill Field House, starting at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The Bears are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 145.5.
North Carolina Central vs. Morgan State Predictions
North Carolina Central vs. Morgan State Betting Odds
|North Carolina Central||-1.5||145.5 points|
North Carolina Central vs. Morgan State Last 10 Games
- North Carolina Central has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 North Carolina Central games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 5.8 fewer points (139.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Eagles have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Morgan State covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Morgan State games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 144.5 points scored. That’s one fewer point than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bears are scoring 69.6 points per game compared to their 76.7 season average.
North Carolina Central vs. Morgan State Betting Trends
- North Carolina Central has registered an 8-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Eagles are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Games involving North Carolina Central have hit the over 10 times out of 16 chances this season.
- The 72.3 points per game the Eagles score are the same as the Bears give up.
- Morgan State has covered the spread three times in 14 games with a set spread.
- The Bears have an ATS record of only 2-8 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Morgan State’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 14 chances this year.
- The Bears’ 76.7 points per game are 8.5 more points than the 68.2 the Eagles give up to opponents.
- Morgan State has put together a 1-5 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 68.2 points.
North Carolina Central vs. Morgan State Over/Under Trends
- Five North Carolina Central games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 145.5 points.
- This season, eight of Morgan State’s games have ended with a score higher than 145.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149 points per game, 3.5 points more than the point total of 145.5 for this contest.
- The 143.1 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.4 fewer than the 145.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Eagles games is 5.7 points fewer than the over/under of 145.5 points in this matchup.
- Bears games have an over/under of 145.3 points this season, 0.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
North Carolina Central Team Leaders
- Justin Wright: 11.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 52.3 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (12-for-29)
- Eric Boone: 8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 38.2 FG%, 31 3PT% (9-for-29)
- Kris Monroe: 9.7 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (29-for-86)
- Randy Miller Jr.: 12.4 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (30-for-83)
- Dontavius King: 8.1 PTS, 53.4 FG%
Morgan State Team Leaders
- Lagio Grantsaan: 9.5 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 15.6 3PT% (5-for-32)
- De’Torrion Ware: 11.2 PTS, 32.5 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (34-for-110)
- Sheryn Devonish: 6.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 39.2 FG%
- Isaiah Burke: 8.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.4 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (23-for-61)
- Keith McGee: 11.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 47.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.