The New Mexico State Aggies (21-3, 9-1 WAC) are favored (-2) to build on a five-game win streak when they visit the Utah Valley Wolverines (15-8, 6-5 WAC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at UCCU Center. The matchup’s over/under is set at 134.5.
New Mexico State vs. Utah Valley Predictions
New Mexico State vs. Utah Valley Betting Odds
|New Mexico State||-2||134.5 points|
New Mexico State vs. Utah Valley Last 10 Games
- New Mexico State has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- New Mexico State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Aggies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.2 points scored. That’s 5.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 6.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Utah Valley is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Utah Valley and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Wolverines games averaged 134.4 total points, 0.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Wolverines have a 70.4 points-per-game average, 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
New Mexico State vs. Utah Valley Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-8-0).
- In games they were favored in by 2 points or more so far this season, the Aggies have gone 8-8 against the spread.
- This season, 11 of New Mexico State’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The 71.8 points per game the Aggies score are 5.9 more points than the Wolverines allow (65.9).
- New Mexico State is 8-6 against the spread and 17-1 overall when scoring more than 65.9 points.
- Utah Valley has covered the spread 11 times over 21 games with a set spread.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 6-3 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- Games involving Utah Valley have hit the over 11 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Wolverines average 9.9 more points per game (73.3) than the Aggies give up (63.4).
- When it scores more than 63.4 points, Utah Valley is 8-7 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
New Mexico State vs. Utah Valley Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 New Mexico State games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 134.5 points.
- This season, 13 games Utah Valley played finished with a combined score over 134.5 points.
- The total for the matchup of 134.5 is 10.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aggies (71.8 points per game) and the Wolverines (73.3 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 129.3 points per game, 5.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Aggies have seen a 139 over/under in their games this season, 4.5 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Wolverines’ games have a total points bet of 137.2 points this season, 2.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 19.6 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (52-for-152)
- Jabari Rice: 12.8 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (37-for-101)
- Johnny McCants: 8.5 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 52.0 FG%, 21.6 3PT% (11-for-51)
- William McNair: 6.5 PTS, 53.6 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Yuat Alok: 5.9 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (6-for-12)
Utah Valley Team Leaders
- Fardaws Aimaq: 18.9 PTS, 13.0 REB, 1.3 BLK, 48.0 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (12-for-30)
- Connor Harding: 11.3 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (35-for-87)
- Blaze Nield: 7.5 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (26-for-66)
- Le’Tre Darthard: 10.6 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (37-for-101)
- Tim Fuller: 7.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 57.7 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.