The NC State Wolf Pack (10-15, 3-11 ACC) are 1-point favorites as they attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Pittsburgh Panthers (9-16, 4-10 ACC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Petersen Events Center. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
NC State vs. Pittsburgh Predictions
NC State vs. Pittsburgh Betting Odds
|NC State||-1||135.5 points|
NC State vs. Pittsburgh Last 10 Games
- NC State is 2-8-0 against the spread and 2-8 overall over its past 10 matchups.
- NC State’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Wolf Pack’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 145.2 points scored. That’s 9.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wolf Pack’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 4.8 points lower than their season-long average.
- Pittsburgh covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Pittsburgh games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Panthers games averaged 130.6 total points, 4.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 60.4 points per game compared to their 61.6 season average.
NC State vs. Pittsburgh Betting Trends
- NC State has covered the spread six times in 25 games with a set spread.
- The Wolf Pack are only 2-10 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, NC State’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 26 chances.
- The Wolf Pack average 73.6 points per game, 7.2 more points than the 66.4 the Panthers allow.
- NC State is 6-11 against the spread and 8-10 overall when scoring more than 66.4 points.
- Pittsburgh has covered the spread 13 times over 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1 point or more so far this year, the Panthers went 11-8 against the spread.
- Pittsburgh’s games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Panthers average 13.4 fewer points per game (61.6) than the Wolf Pack allow their opponents to score (75).
NC State vs. Pittsburgh Over/Under Trends
- A total of 19 NC State games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 135.5 points.
- In Pittsburgh’s 25 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 135.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 135.2 points per game, 0.3 points fewer than the over/under of 135.5 for this game.
- The 141.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.9 more than the 135.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Wolf Pack games is 143.8 points, 8.3 more than the over/under of 135.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.1 points more than the average over/under in Panthers’ games this season (131.4 points).
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 18.2 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.5 STL, 51.5 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Terquavion Smith: 15.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 36 3PT% (71-for-197)
- Jericole Hellems: 13.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (53-for-132)
- Cam Hayes: 7.2 PTS, 32 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (17-for-83)
- Casey Morsell: 7 PTS, 37 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
Pittsburgh Team Leaders
- John Hugley: 13.9 PTS, 8.1 REB, 43.7 FG%, 15.2 3PT% (5-for-33)
- Mouhamadou Gueye: 9 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 40.7 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (32-for-90)
- Femi Odukale: 12.3 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (27-for-77)
- Jamarius Burton: 12.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (21-for-63)
- William Jeffress Jr.: 3.7 PTS, 29.7 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (10-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.