The Michigan Wolverines (13-9, 7-5 Big Ten) are just 2.5-point favorites as they look to build on a five-game home winning streak when they take on the No. 16 Ohio State Buckeyes (14-6, 7-4 Big Ten) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Crisler Center. The contest airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 141.5.
Michigan vs. Ohio State Predictions
Michigan vs. Ohio State Betting Odds
Michigan vs. Ohio State Last 10 Games
- Michigan has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Michigan and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Wolverines games averaged 139.1 total points, 2.4 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Wolverines have a points-per-game average 0.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Ohio State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Ohio State’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Buckeyes games averaged 2.9 fewer points (138.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Buckeyes have scored 0.2 more points per contest compared to their 75.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Michigan vs. Ohio State Betting Trends
- Michigan has covered the spread nine times in 21 games with a set spread.
- The Wolverines have an ATS record of 6-9 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Michigan’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 21 chances.
- The 72.8 points per game the Wolverines score are just 4.9 more points than the Buckeyes give up (67.9).
- When Michigan totals more than 67.9 points, it is 9-4 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
- Ohio State has covered the spread 10 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Buckeyes have gone 3-3 against the spread.
- Ohio State’s games have gone over the total 13 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Buckeyes’ 75.1 points per game are 7.3 more points than the 67.8 the Wolverines give up to opponents.
- Ohio State is 10-5 against the spread and 12-3 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Michigan vs. Ohio State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 Michigan games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 141.5 points.
- In Ohio State’s 19 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 141.5.
- The point total for the game of 141.5 is 6.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wolverines (72.8 points per game) and the Buckeyes (75.1 points per game).
- The 135.7 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.8 fewer than the 141.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the over/under in Wolverines games is 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this contest.
- Buckeyes games have an over/under of 138.3 points this season, 3.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Michigan Team Leaders
- Hunter Dickinson: 18.3 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.2 BLK, 57.7 FG%, 41 3PT% (16-for-39)
- Eli Brooks: 12.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.3 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (36-for-89)
- DeVante Jones: 9.3 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (17-for-45)
- Caleb: 10.5 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (39-for-106)
- Moussa Diabate: 8.7 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (3-for-13)
Ohio State Team Leaders
- E.J. Liddell: 19.7 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2.4 BLK, 51.9 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (30-for-74)
- Malaki Branham: 10.9 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (24-for-55)
- Zed Key: 9.4 PTS, 59.3 FG%
- Jamari Wheeler: 6.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.9 FG%, 37 3PT% (20-for-54)
- Kyle Young: 7.9 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.