MAC foes meet when the Miami (OH) RedHawks (10-13, 4-8 MAC) host the Bowling Green Falcons (12-12, 5-8 MAC) at Millett Hall, starting at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The Falcons are 1-point underdogs in the game. The over/under for the matchup is 157.
Miami (OH) vs. Bowling Green Predictions
Miami (OH) vs. Bowling Green Betting Odds
|Miami (OH)||-1||157 points|
Miami (OH) vs. Bowling Green Last 10 Games
- Miami (OH) is winless against the spread in its past 10 games, and has a 3-7 straight-up record in those contest.
- Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The RedHawks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.4 points scored. That’s 15.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the RedHawks have scored 7.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Bowling Green has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Bowling Green games have gone over the set total eight times.
- The past 10 Falcons games averaged 5.3 fewer points (151.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Falcons have a 79.3 points-per-game average, 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Miami (OH) vs. Bowling Green Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) has covered the spread five times this season (5-15-0).
- The RedHawks are only 2-9 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Miami (OH)’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances.
- The RedHawks put up 74.2 points per game, just 3.5 fewer points than the 77.7 the Falcons allow.
- Miami (OH) is 3-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall when scoring more than 77.7 points.
- Bowling Green has registered a 10-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Falcons are 4-5 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- This season, Bowling Green’s games have hit the over 17 times out of 22 chances.
- The Falcons’ 82.2 points per game are 10.9 more points than the 71.3 the RedHawks allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 71.3 points, Bowling Green is 10-8 against the spread and 12-8 overall.
Miami (OH) vs. Bowling Green Over/Under Trends
- This season, Miami (OH) and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 157 points six times.
- A total of 12 of Bowling Green’s games ended with a combined score over 157 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.4 points per game, 0.6 points fewer than the point total of 157 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is eight fewer points than the 149 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in RedHawks games is 14.3 points fewer than the over/under of 157 points in this matchup.
- Falcons games have an over/under of 151.1 points this season, 5.9 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Miami (OH) Team Leaders
- Dae Dae Grant: 16.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (49-for-149)
- Mekhi Lairy: 13.9 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.5 FG%, 31 3PT% (36-for-116)
- Precious Ayah: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 65.9 FG%
- Dalonte Brown: 12.4 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- Isaiah Coleman-Lands: 7.1 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (39-for-114)
Bowling Green Team Leaders
- Daeqwon Plowden: 16.5 PTS, 7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 44.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (35-for-90)
- Myron Gordon: 10.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 42.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Joe Reece: 11.6 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (4-for-9)
- Trey Diggs: 9.4 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (56-for-146)
- Samari Curtis: 8 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (25-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.