The Canisius Golden Griffins (8-16, 4-9 MAAC) are underdogs (by 6.5 points) to break a 12-game road losing streak when they visit the Marist Red Foxes (9-13, 4-9 MAAC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 137.5.
Marist vs. Canisius Predictions
Marist vs. Canisius Betting Odds
Marist vs. Canisius Last 10 Games
- Marist has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Marist games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Red Foxes games averaged 4.4 fewer points (133.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Red Foxes have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Canisius covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Canisius games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Golden Griffins games averaged 143.6 total points, 6.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Golden Griffins are scoring 68.3 points per game compared to their 69.2 season average.
Marist vs. Canisius Betting Trends
- Marist has registered a 9-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Red Foxes have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Marist’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Red Foxes score 70 points per game, only 2.1 fewer points than the 72.1 the Golden Griffins give up.
- Marist is 4-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when scoring more than 72.1 points.
- Canisius is 7-12-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Golden Griffins have an ATS record of 5-4.
- Canisius’ games have gone over the total eight times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Golden Griffins score an average of 69.2 points per game, just 1.4 more points than the 67.8 the Red Foxes give up.
- Canisius is 3-6 against the spread and 6-5 overall when it scores more than 67.8 points.
Marist vs. Canisius Over/Under Trends
- This season, Marist and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 137.5 points nine times.
- This season, 12 of Canisius’ games have ended with a score higher than 137.5 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 137.5 is 1.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Red Foxes (70 points per game) and the Golden Griffins (69.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.4 fewer points than the 139.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Red Foxes have seen a 131.8 average over/under in their games this season, 5.7 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 6.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Golden Griffins’ games this season (144 points).
Marist Team Leaders
- Ricardo Wright: 14.3 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (49-for-124)
- Jao Ituka: 14.8 PTS, 55.1 FG%, 44 3PT% (11-for-25)
- Samkelo Cele: 9.8 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (22-for-74)
- Jordan Jones: 7.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 68.4 FG%
- Matt Herasme: 4.8 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (23-for-67)
Canisius Team Leaders
- Armon Harried: 12.3 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (31-for-99)
- Jordan Henderson: 10.5 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (44-for-138)
- Ahamadou Fofana: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.8 FG%, 33 3PT% (29-for-88)
- Jacco Fritz: 7.4 PTS, 51.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (6-for-19)
- Malek Green: 10.2 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (12-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.