The Mississippi State Bulldogs (14-9, 5-5 SEC) are 6.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a six-game road slide when they take on the LSU Tigers (17-7, 5-6 SEC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Pete Maravich Assembly Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
LSU vs. Mississippi State Predictions
LSU vs. Mississippi State Betting Odds
LSU vs. Mississippi State Last 10 Games
- LSU is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- LSU’s last 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Tigers games averaged 135 total points, 0.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Tigers have scored 5.7 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Mississippi State covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Mississippi State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 4.4 more points (138.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 70.8 points per game compared to their 73 season average.
LSU vs. Mississippi State Betting Trends
- LSU is 15-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 10-5 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, LSU’s games have hit the over eight times.
- The Tigers score 6.1 more points per game (72.7) than the Bulldogs give up (66.6).
- LSU has a 12-4 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall when putting up more than 66.6 points.
- Mississippi State has registered a 12-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 1-1.
- Mississippi State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times this year.
- The Bulldogs’ 73 points per game are 12 more points than the 61 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- Mississippi State is 12-7 against the spread and 14-6 overall when it scores more than 61 points.
LSU vs. Mississippi State Over/Under Trends
- This season, LSU games have hit the over on this game’s 134.5-point total 12 times.
- There have been 16 Mississippi State games that have finished with a combined score over 134.5 points this season.
- The Tigers average 72.7 points per game against the Bulldogs’ 73, amounting to 11.2 points over the contest’s point total of 134.5.
- The 127.6 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.9 fewer than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Tigers games is 140.7 points, 6.2 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 3.6 points separates the average total points bet in Bulldogs’ games (138.1 points) and this game’s over/under (134.5 points).
LSU Team Leaders
- Tari Eason: 15.6 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.6 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (16-for-48)
- Darius Days: 12.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 35 3PT% (48-for-137)
- Eric Gaines: 10.1 PTS, 2.2 STL, 37.8 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (15-for-62)
- Brandon Murray: 10.2 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 37 3PT% (30-for-81)
- Efton Reid: 7.1 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
Mississippi State Team Leaders
- Iverson Molinar: 18.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.2 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (23-for-80)
- Garrison Brooks: 11.5 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 36 3PT% (18-for-50)
- D.J. Jeffries: 9.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 32 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Shakeel Moore: 9.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 41.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (35-for-98)
- Cameron Matthews: 3.6 PTS, 1.6 STL, 58.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (4-for-10)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.