The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (10-12, 5-7 Sun Belt) are favored (by 5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the UT Arlington Mavericks (9-14, 5-7 Sun Belt) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 133.5.
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Predictions
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Betting Odds
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Last 10 Games
- Louisiana has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Louisiana games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Ragin’ Cajuns games averaged 6.7 more points (140.2) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 0.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- UT Arlington covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- UT Arlington and its opponents have hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Mavericks games averaged 0.2 fewer points (133.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 2.2 more points per contest compared to their 68 PPG season-long scoring average.
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Betting Trends
- Louisiana has put together a record of 10-9-1 against the spread this season.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, Louisiana’s games have hit the over seven times out of 20 chances.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns average only 0.7 more points per game (70.3) than the Mavericks give up (69.6).
- When Louisiana scores more than 69.6 points, it is 5-5 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
- UT Arlington is 10-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5 points or more, the Mavericks have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- UT Arlington games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Mavericks put up an average of 68 points per game, only 0.8 fewer points than the 68.8 the Ragin’ Cajuns allow.
- When it scores more than 68.8 points, UT Arlington is 6-4 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
Louisiana vs. UT Arlington Over/Under Trends
- Louisiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (133.5 points) 10 times this season.
- There have been eight UT Arlington games that have finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 133.5 is 4.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Ragin’ Cajuns (70.3 points per game) and the Mavericks (68 points per game).
- The 138.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.9 more than the 133.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Ragin’ Cajuns have seen a 141.5 over/under in their games this season, eight more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Mavericks’ games have a total points bet of 134.9 points this season, 1.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Louisiana Team Leaders
- Jordan Brown: 14.7 PTS, 8.7 REB, 1.2 BLK, 49.6 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (9-for-22)
- Kobe Julien: 11.8 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (37-for-104)
- Theo Akwuba: 8.9 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 50 FG%
- Doudou Gueye: 6 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 19 3PT% (4-for-21)
- Kentrell Garnett: 8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44 FG%, 51.2 3PT% (44-for-86)
UT Arlington Team Leaders
- David Azore: 19.7 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 29.3 3PT% (22-for-75)
- Javon Levi: 5.7 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 38.8 FG%, 25 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Patrick Mwamba: 10.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.7 FG%, 28 3PT% (28-for-100)
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu: 5 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 70.3 FG%
- Nicolas Elame: 7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.