The Lehigh Mountain Hawks (9-16, 7-6 Patriot) are at home in Patriot play against the Lafayette Leopards (7-15, 4-7 Patriot) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The Mountain Hawks are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is set at 136.5 in the matchup.
Lehigh vs. Lafayette Predictions
Lehigh vs. Lafayette Betting Odds
Lehigh vs. Lafayette Last 10 Games
- Lehigh has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Lehigh games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Mountain Hawks games averaged 139.2 total points, 2.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mountain Hawks’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 4.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Lafayette covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Lafayette games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Leopards’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.2 points scored. That’s 0.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Leopards are scoring 63.4 points per game compared to their 66 season average.
Lehigh vs. Lafayette Betting Trends
- Lehigh has put together a record of 12-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Mountain Hawks have an ATS record of 1-6 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Lehigh’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 24 chances.
- The 67.4 points per game the Mountain Hawks put up are the same as the Leopards give up.
- Lehigh is 5-4 against the spread and 5-4 overall when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- Lafayette has covered the spread in a game seven times this season (7-10-1).
- The Leopards have an ATS record of 3-6-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Lafayette have hit the over six times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Leopards average 5.5 fewer points per game (66) than the Mountain Hawks allow their opponents to score (71.5).
- Lafayette is 1-3 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it scores more than 71.5 points.
Lehigh vs. Lafayette Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Lehigh games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 136.5 points.
- In Lafayette’s 18 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 136.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 133.4 points per game, 3.1 points fewer than the over/under of 136.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 7.3 fewer points than the 143.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Mountain Hawks games is 138 points, 1.5 more than the over/under of 136.5 points for this contest.
- Leopards’ games have a total points bet of 140 points this season, 3.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Lehigh Team Leaders
- Evan Taylor: 14.2 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.3 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (45-for-105)
- Jeameril Wilson: 11.2 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (28-for-66)
- Nic Lynch: 9 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 50 3PT% (18-for-36)
- Keith Higgins Jr.: 8.8 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (35-for-95)
- Dominic Parolin: 4.3 PTS, 44 FG%
Lafayette Team Leaders
- Neal Quinn: 14.1 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.4 BLK, 54.7 FG%, 50 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Kyle Jenkins: 10.6 PTS, 39.6 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (27-for-106)
- CJ Fulton: 7.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)
- Tyrone Perry: 11.1 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (40-for-116)
- Leo O’Boyle: 10.5 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (44-for-125)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.