Take a look at what sportsbooks have posted for Kendall Blanton’s player props in Sunday’s NFL action, as he takes to the field at 6:30 PM ET broadcast on NBC. Blanton’s Los Angeles Rams (12-5) and the Cincinnati Bengals (10-7) square off for this season’s Super Bowl at SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Blanton Receiving Insights
- Blanton’s 2.2 receiving yards average is 27.3 less than his prop total on Sunday.
- Blanton has gained more than 29.5 receiving yards in one out of 20 games this year.
- Blanton’s average prop total for receiving yards is 21.5. But he accumulates 19.3 fewer per game than that.
- Blanton hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards over/under yet this season.
- Blanton has had a touchdown catch in one of 20 games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Cincinnati Bengals Rankings
- The Bengals give up 264.6 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense this season.
- The Bengals’ defense ranks 13th in the NFL with 26 passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Last Three Games
|Opponent||Date||Rec.||Rec. Yds||Rec. TDs|
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.