The Jackson State Tigers (6-16, 4-7 SWAC) host the Florida A&M Rattlers (10-12, 8-3 SWAC) at Williams Assembly Center on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. There is no line set for the matchup. The over/under is set at 120.5 in the matchup.
Jackson State vs. Florida A&M Predictions
Jackson State vs. Florida A&M Betting Odds
Jackson State vs. Florida A&M Last 10 Games
- Jackson State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Jackson State games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 7.3 more points (127.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Tigers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.1 points higher than their season-long average.
- Florida A&M has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Florida A&M’s last 10 contests saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Rattlers games averaged 13.9 more points (134.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Rattlers’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 67.4, 2.8 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Jackson State vs. Florida A&M Betting Trends
- Jackson State has covered the spread 11 times in 22 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Jackson State have hit the over nine times this season.
- The 59.1 points per game the Tigers average are 9.9 fewer points than the Rattlers give up (69).
- Jackson State is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall when scoring more than 69 points.
- Florida A&M has covered the spread 12 times over 20 games with a set spread.
- Florida A&M’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Rattlers put up just 1.8 fewer points per game (64.6) than the Tigers give up (66.4).
- Florida A&M has put together a 5-0 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games it scores more than 66.4 points.
Jackson State vs. Florida A&M Over/Under Trends
- Jackson State and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 120.5 points 13 times this season.
- A total of 18 of Florida A&M’s games finished with a combined score higher than 120.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 123.7 points per game, 3.2 points more than the total of 120.5 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 14.9 fewer points than the 135.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 130.2 over/under in their games this season, 9.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 12.9 points separates the average total points bet in Rattlers’ games (133.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (120.5 points).
Jackson State Team Leaders
- Jayveous McKinnis: 12.1 PTS, 10 REB, 1.3 STL, 3.4 BLK, 55.4 FG%
- Terence Lewis II: 7.4 PTS, 51.9 FG%
- Jonas James: 7.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.9 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (14-for-59)
- Ken Evans: 5.6 PTS, 33.1 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Chance Moore: 7.8 PTS, 31.7 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
Florida A&M Team Leaders
- MJ Randolph: 19.7 PTS, 2.2 STL, 46.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Bryce Moragne: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 52.1 FG%
- DJ Jones: 8 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 45.8 FG%
- Keith Littles: 6.9 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (17-for-39)
- Kamron Reaves: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 28.4 FG%, 21.4 3PT% (15-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.