The Iowa State Cyclones (16-8, 3-8 Big 12) are 5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Kansas State Wildcats (12-11, 4-7 Big 12) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at James H. Hilton Coliseum. The contest airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is 126 for the matchup.
Iowa State vs. Kansas State Predictions
Iowa State vs. Kansas State Betting Odds
|Iowa State||-5||126 points|
Iowa State vs. Kansas State Last 10 Games
- Iowa State is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Iowa State games has gone over the set total five times.
- The past 10 Cyclones games averaged 2.9 more points (128.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cyclones have a points-per-game average 5.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Kansas State is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Kansas State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Wildcats games averaged 5.5 more points (131.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Wildcats have scored 3.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 67.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Iowa State vs. Kansas State Betting Trends
- Iowa State is 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5 points or more, the Cyclones have gone 4-6 against the spread.
- This season, Iowa State’s games have hit the over nine times out of 23 chances.
- The Cyclones average 67.8 points per game, just four more points than the 63.8 the Wildcats give up.
- Iowa State is 10-4 against the spread and 13-2 overall when scoring more than 63.8 points.
- Kansas State is 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 5 points or more, the Wildcats are 7-4 against the spread.
- Games involving Kansas State have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Wildcats’ 67.2 points per game are 5.4 more points than the 61.8 the Cyclones allow.
- Kansas State is 12-6 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it scores more than 61.8 points.
Iowa State vs. Kansas State Over/Under Trends
- Iowa State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 126 points 15 times this season.
- A total of 15 of Kansas State’s games finished with a combined score higher than 126 points this season.
- The total for the game of 126 is nine points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Cyclones (67.8 points per game) and the Wildcats (67.2 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 125.6 points per game, 0.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Cyclones have seen a 133.5 average over/under in their games this season, 7.5 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 6.3 points separates the average total points bet in Wildcats’ games (132.3 points) and this game’s over/under (126 points).
Iowa State Team Leaders
- Izaiah Brockington: 16.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.2 STL, 46 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (18-for-52)
- Tyrese Hunter: 11 PTS, 2 STL, 39.2 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (20-for-92)
- Gabe Kalscheur: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.6 FG%, 23.4 3PT% (29-for-124)
- Caleb Grill: 7 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (42-for-107)
- George Conditt IV: 5 PTS, 65.7 FG%
Kansas State Team Leaders
- Mark Smith: 11.8 PTS, 8.4 REB, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Nijel Pack: 16.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.4 FG%, 43.5 3PT% (70-for-161)
- Markquis Nowell: 10.8 PTS, 2.1 STL, 37.9 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (28-for-99)
- Selton Miguel: 6.8 PTS, 38.6 FG%, 22.6 3PT% (7-for-31)
- Mike McGuirl: 5.7 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.