The No. 6 Houston Cougars (20-4, 9-1 AAC) are heavy favorites (-10) as they attempt to build on a four-game home win streak when they take on the Memphis Tigers (13-8, 7-4 AAC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Fertitta Center. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 141.
Houston vs. Memphis Predictions
Houston vs. Memphis Betting Odds
Houston vs. Memphis Last 10 Games
- Houston is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Houston games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Cougars games averaged 131.2 total points, 9.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Cougars have a points-per-game average 0.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Tigers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 145.6 points scored. That’s 4.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 1.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 77 PPG season-long scoring average.
Houston vs. Memphis Betting Trends
- Houston has covered the spread 14 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- The Cougars are 8-7 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The Cougars average 74 points per game, just 4.2 more points than the 69.8 the Tigers give up.
- When Houston totals more than 69.8 points, it is 12-6 against the spread and 16-2 overall.
- Memphis has covered the spread seven times over 20 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Memphis have hit the over 12 times out of 20 chances this year.
- The Tigers’ 77 points per game are 21.5 more points than the 55.5 the Cougars allow to opponents.
- Memphis is 7-13 against the spread and 13-8 overall when it scores more than 55.5 points.
Houston vs. Memphis Over/Under Trends
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (141 points) seven times this season.
- This season, 13 of Memphis’ games have ended with a score higher than 141 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 151 points per game, 10 points more than the total of 141 for this contest.
- The 125.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 15.7 fewer than the 141 over/under in this contest.
- The Cougars have seen a 132.4 average over/under in their games this season, 8.6 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 3.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (144.6 points).
Houston Team Leaders
- Kyler Edwards: 14 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (62-for-169)
- Fabian White Jr.: 11.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 48.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (33-for-82)
- Josh Carlton: 12 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 62.5 FG%
- Jamal Shead: 9.2 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.8 STL, 42.3 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
- Taze Moore: 8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.5 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
Memphis Team Leaders
- Jalen Duren: 9.9 PTS, 2.1 BLK, 63.4 FG%
- Josh Minott: 7.6 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 20 3PT% (2-for-10)
- Lester Quinones: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.6 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- DeAndre Williams: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 57.8 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (5-for-18)
- Landers Nolley II: 7.9 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (20-for-66)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.