The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (11-8, 6-3 Big West) are 1.5-point favorites as they try to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the CSU Fullerton Titans (14-7, 7-2 Big West) on Sunday, February 13, 2022 at Stan Sheriff Center. The contest airs at 12:00 AM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Hawaii vs. CSU Fullerton Predictions
Hawaii vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Odds
Hawaii vs. CSU Fullerton Last 10 Games
- Hawaii covered the spread six times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have hit the over in one of those games.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 135.6 points scored. That’s 0.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- CSU Fullerton has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- CSU Fullerton and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Titans games averaged 0.4 fewer points (135.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Titans’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 70.4, 0.8 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Hawaii vs. CSU Fullerton Betting Trends
- Hawaii has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-7-1).
- In games they were favored in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Rainbow Warriors have gone 5-3 against the spread.
- This season, Hawaii’s games have hit the over six times out of 18 chances.
- The 71.4 points per game the Rainbow Warriors average are just 4.9 more points than the Titans give up (66.5).
- Hawaii has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 9-3 record overall when putting up more than 66.5 points.
- CSU Fullerton is 11-7-1 against the spread this season.
- The Titans are 3-1-1 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, CSU Fullerton’s games have hit the over eight times out of 19 chances.
- The Titans put up an average of 71.2 points per game, 5.3 more points than the 65.9 the Rainbow Warriors allow to opponents.
- CSU Fullerton is 8-3-1 against the spread and 11-4 overall when it scores more than 65.9 points.
Hawaii vs. CSU Fullerton Over/Under Trends
- Hawaii and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (135.5 points) eight times this season.
- There have been nine CSU Fullerton games that have finished with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors average 71.4 points per game against the Titans’ 71.2, amounting to 7.1 points over the contest’s over/under of 135.5.
- This game’s total is 3.1 fewer points than the 132.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, Rainbow Warriors games are on par with the over/under of 135.5 points in this contest.
- Titans’ games have a total points bet of 138.3 points this season, 2.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.6 PTS, 7.4 REB, 50.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
- Noel Coleman: 14.9 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (39-for-91)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.6 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (30-for-77)
- Junior Madut: 10.4 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (29-for-72)
- Bernardo da Silva: 9.6 PTS, 58.2 FG%
CSU Fullerton Team Leaders
- E.J. Anosike: 16.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 49.4 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (6-for-21)
- Damari Milstead: 10.9 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.9 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Vincent Lee: 8.9 PTS, 52.7 FG%
- Tray Maddox Jr.: 9.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 39.6 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (27-for-86)
- Dante Maddox Jr.: 8.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.2 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (14-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.