The Dixie State Trailblazers (11-13, 4-7 WAC) are 8-point underdogs as they look to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Grand Canyon Antelopes (18-5, 7-3 WAC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Burns Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 139.5.
Grand Canyon vs. Dixie State Predictions
Grand Canyon vs. Dixie State Betting Odds
|Grand Canyon||-8||139.5 points|
Grand Canyon vs. Dixie State Last 10 Games
- Grand Canyon is 6-4 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Grand Canyon and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Antelopes games averaged 134.7 total points, 4.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Antelopes are scoring 2.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Dixie State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Dixie State’s last 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Trailblazers games averaged 9.3 more points (148.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Trailblazers’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 67.7, 7.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Grand Canyon vs. Dixie State Betting Trends
- Grand Canyon is 11-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 8 points or more so far this season, the Antelopes went 6-3 against the spread.
- Grand Canyon’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 68.9 points per game the Antelopes record are 5.8 fewer points than the Trailblazers allow (74.7).
- Grand Canyon has an 8-1 record against the spread and an 11-0 record overall when scoring more than 74.7 points.
- Dixie State has compiled an 11-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 8 points or more, the Trailblazers are 6-6 against the spread.
- Dixie State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 19 chances this year.
- The Trailblazers’ 75.0 points per game are 16.8 more points than the 58.2 the Antelopes give up.
- Dixie State has put together an 11-5 ATS record and an 11-10 overall record in games it scores more than 58.2 points.
Grand Canyon vs. Dixie State Over/Under Trends
- This season, Grand Canyon and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 139.5 points eight times.
- A total of 15 of Dixie State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 139.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 139.5 is 4.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Antelopes (68.9 points per game) and the Trailblazers (75.0 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.9 points per game, 6.6 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Antelopes have seen a 134.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.6 points fewer than the average over/under in Trailblazers’ games this season (150.1 points).
Grand Canyon Team Leaders
- Jovan Blacksher Jr.: 17.3 PTS, 2.0 STL, 43.5 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (47-for-117)
- Holland Woods: 13.1 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (40-for-107)
- Gabe McGlothan: 9.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (24-for-73)
- Sean Miller-Moore: 7.7 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 11.8 3PT% (2-for-17)
- Yvan Ouedraogo: 3.7 PTS, 45.7 FG%
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Hunter Schofield: 14.2 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (19-for-56)
- Cameron Gooden: 12.3 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (20-for-80)
- Dancell Leter: 10.1 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (16-for-41)
- Frank Staine: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
- Noa Gonsalves: 4.2 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.