The No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (20-2, 9-0 WCC) host the No. 22 Saint Mary’s Gaels (20-5, 8-2 WCC) after winning nine straight home games. The Bulldogs are double-digit favorites by 16 points in the contest, which begins at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 148.
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Predictions
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Last 10 Games
- Gonzaga is 10-0 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Gonzaga games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 155.3 points scored. That’s 7.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Bulldogs are scoring 6.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Saint Mary’s (CA) games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Gaels games averaged 132.2 total points, 15.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Gaels’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 73.3, 2.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Trends
- Gonzaga has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-8-1).
- In games they were favored in by 16 points or more so far this season, the Bulldogs have gone 8-6-1 against the spread.
- Games involving Gonzaga have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Bulldogs score 90.8 points per game, 31.7 more points than the 59.1 the Gaels give up.
- Gonzaga has a 12-7-1 record against the spread and a 20-2 record overall when scoring more than 59.1 points.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 16-10-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Saint Mary’s (CA) have hit the over 12 times out of 26 chances this year.
- The Gaels’ 70.6 points per game are 6.0 more points than the 64.6 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 12-5 against the spread and 17-1 overall when it scores more than 64.6 points.
Gonzaga vs. Saint Mary’s (CA) Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 Gonzaga games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 148 points.
- This season, just two Saint Mary’s (CA) games have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s point total of 148.
- The Bulldogs average 90.8 points per game against the Gaels’ 70.6, totaling 13.4 points over the game’s point total of 148.
- This game’s over/under is 24.3 fewer points than the 123.7 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bulldogs games is 153.5 points, 5.5 more than the over/under of 148 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 18.3 points more than the average over/under in Gaels’ games this season (129.7 points).
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 14.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 3.1 BLK, 64.5 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (33-for-71)
- Drew Timme: 17.4 PTS, 60.2 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
- Andrew Nembhard: 10.5 PTS, 5.2 AST, 1.8 STL, 45.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (30-for-87)
- Julian Strawther: 12.9 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (41-for-107)
- Anton Watson: 8.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 57.0 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
Saint Mary’s (CA) Team Leaders
- Matthias Tass: 12.8 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Logan Johnson: 10.8 PTS, 2.2 STL, 41.8 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (21-for-72)
- Tommy Kuhse: 10.2 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 45.1 3PT% (32-for-71)
- Alex Ducas: 11.0 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (54-for-132)
- Kyle Bowen: 5.8 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (29-for-74)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.