The George Mason Patriots (12-10, 5-4 A-10) host the VCU Rams (15-7, 8-3 A-10) in a matchup of A-10 teams at EagleBank Arena, beginning at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The Patriots are 1.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is 126.5.
George Mason vs. VCU Predictions
George Mason vs. VCU Betting Odds
|George Mason||-1.5||126.5 points|
George Mason vs. VCU Last 10 Games
- George Mason is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 George Mason games has gone over the set total six times.
- The past 10 Patriots games averaged 10.5 more points (137) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Patriots’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- VCU has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 VCU games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 129.3 total points, 2.8 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Rams have a 68.3 points-per-game average, 4.6 points above their season-long scoring average.
George Mason vs. VCU Betting Trends
- George Mason has compiled a 14-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have an ATS record of 7-7 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, George Mason’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Patriots score 12.6 more points per game (72.9) than the Rams give up (60.3).
- When George Mason totals more than 60.3 points, it is 12-7 against the spread and 11-8 overall.
- VCU is 14-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 7-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 10 of VCU’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Rams’ 63.7 points per game are only 4.8 fewer points than the 68.5 the Patriots allow to opponents.
- VCU has put together a 6-1 ATS record and a 7-0 overall record in games it scores more than 68.5 points.
George Mason vs. VCU Over/Under Trends
- George Mason and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (126.5 points) 17 times this season.
- In VCU’s 22 games this season, nine have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 126.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.6 points per game, 10.1 points more than the over/under of 126.5 for this matchup.
- The 128.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.3 more than the 126.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Patriots have seen a 139.2 over/under in their games this season, 12.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of one point separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (127.5 points) and this game’s over/under (126.5 points).
George Mason Team Leaders
- Josh Oduro: 17.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.7 BLK, 55.1 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
- Davonte Gaines: 11.1 PTS, 8.6 REB, 48.4 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (30-for-73)
- D’Shawn Schwartz: 15.9 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 40 3PT% (60-for-150)
- Xavier Johnson: 7 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- De’Von Cooper: 12.7 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 43 3PT% (61-for-142)
VCU Team Leaders
- Vince Williams: 11.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 43.9 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (42-for-111)
- KeShawn Curry: 9.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
- Hason Ward: 6.4 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 52.1 FG%
- Adrian Baldwin Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 2.5 STL, 42.1 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (19-for-41)
- Jayden Nunn: 8.1 PTS, 1.7 STL, 36.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (18-for-57)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.