The Chattanooga Mocs (21-5, 11-2 SoCon) will attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they hit the road to play the Furman Paladins (17-9, 9-4 SoCon) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Timmons Arena as 4.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 139.5.
Furman vs. Chattanooga Predictions
Furman vs. Chattanooga Betting Odds
Furman vs. Chattanooga Last 10 Games
- Furman is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Furman and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Paladins’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 144 points scored. That’s 4.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Paladins are scoring at a rate the same as their season-long scoring average.
- Chattanooga is 9-1 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Chattanooga and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Mocs games averaged 1.3 more points (140.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Mocs’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 71.4, 4.6 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Furman vs. Chattanooga Betting Trends
- Furman has covered the spread 14 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Paladins have an ATS record of 10-6.
- This season, 12 of Furman’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Paladins record 13.7 more points per game (77.9) than the Mocs allow (64.2).
- When Furman scores more than 64.2 points, it is 14-7-1 against the spread and 16-7 overall.
- Chattanooga has covered the spread 14 times in 25 games with a set spread.
- The Mocs are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This year, 14 of Chattanooga’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Mocs put up an average of 76 points per game, 7.6 more points than the 68.4 the Paladins give up to opponents.
- Chattanooga is 12-8 against the spread and 19-2 overall when it scores more than 68.4 points.
Furman vs. Chattanooga Over/Under Trends
- Furman and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (139.5 points) 15 times this season.
- A total of 13 of Chattanooga’s games finished with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 139.5 is 14.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Paladins (77.9 points per game) and the Mocs (76 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 6.9 fewer points than the 132.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Paladins have seen a 144.3 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.9 points separates this game’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Mocs’ games (138.6 points) this season.
Furman Team Leaders
- Jalen Slawson: 15 PTS, 7.6 REB, 2 STL, 1.7 BLK, 50 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (34-for-99)
- Mike Bothwell: 15.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (44-for-128)
- Alex Hunter: 13.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.8 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (85-for-205)
- Conley Garrison: 9.6 PTS, 1.4 STL, 47.6 FG%, 45.3 3PT% (58-for-128)
- Marcus Foster: 8.1 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (20-for-58)
Chattanooga Team Leaders
- Malachi Smith: 20.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 50.3 FG%, 40 3PT% (46-for-115)
- David Jean-Baptiste: 14.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 40 3PT% (74-for-185)
- Silvio De Sousa: 11 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 56.5 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (5-for-17)
- Darius Banks: 7.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- A.J. Caldwell: 5.5 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.