The Niagara Purple Eagles (11-11, 6-7 MAAC) are 2.5-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Fairfield Stags (10-13, 4-8 MAAC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Webster Bank Arena. The game airs at 1:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 125.5 points.
Fairfield vs. Niagara Predictions
Fairfield vs. Niagara Betting Odds
Fairfield vs. Niagara Last 10 Games
- Fairfield covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Fairfield and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Stags games averaged 134.8 total points, 9.3 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Stags are scoring 6.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Niagara has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Niagara and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Purple Eagles games averaged 133 total points, 7.5 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Purple Eagles have a 69.1 points-per-game average, 0.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
Fairfield vs. Niagara Betting Trends
- Fairfield is 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Stags have an ATS record of 2-5.
- This season, Fairfield’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 21 chances.
- The 69.3 points per game the Stags record are just 2.8 more points than the Purple Eagles give up (66.5).
- Fairfield is 10-2 against the spread and 10-4 overall when scoring more than 66.5 points.
- Niagara has covered the spread 12 times over 19 games with a set spread.
- The Purple Eagles have an ATS record of 5-2 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, eight of Niagara’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Purple Eagles put up an average of 68.9 points per game, just 2.7 more points than the 66.2 the Stags allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.2 points, Niagara is 9-3 against the spread and 9-6 overall.
Fairfield vs. Niagara Over/Under Trends
- This season, Fairfield games have gone over this game’s 125.5-point over/under 15 times.
- A total of 14 of Niagara’s games ended with a combined score higher than 125.5 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 125.5 is 12.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Stags (69.3 points per game) and the Purple Eagles (68.9 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.7 points per game, 7.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Stags have seen a 134.8 average over/under in their games this season, 9.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Purple Eagles’ games have a total points bet of 134.9 points this season, 9.4 points more than the over/under for this game.
Fairfield Team Leaders
- Supreme Cook: 10.2 PTS, 8.3 REB, 53.6 FG%
- Taj Benning: 11.3 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Jake Wojcik: 10.7 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (49-for-142)
- Jesus Cruz: 8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (17-for-57)
- Caleb Green: 7.5 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
Niagara Team Leaders
- Marcus Hammond: 18.3 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (55-for-136)
- Jordan Cintron: 9.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 54.9 FG%, 40 3PT% (8-for-20)
- Sam Iorio: 8.5 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (21-for-76)
- Noah Thomasson: 10.6 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Greg Kuakumensah: 6.8 PTS, 58.8 FG%, 63.6 3PT% (7-for-11)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.