The No. 7 Duke Blue Devils (20-4, 10-3 ACC) are heavy favorites (-14) as they attempt to build on a four-game road win streak when they square off against the Boston College Eagles (9-13, 4-8 ACC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Silvio O. Conte Forum. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 137.5 points.
Duke vs. Boston College Predictions
Duke vs. Boston College Betting Odds
Duke vs. Boston College Last 10 Games
- Duke is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Duke and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Blue Devils games averaged 8.2 more points (145.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Blue Devils have a points-per-game average 4.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Boston College is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Boston College’s last 10 contests saw six go over the total.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 3.6 fewer points (133.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Eagles have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 65.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Duke vs. Boston College Betting Trends
- Duke has registered a 15-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Devils are 5-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 14-point favorites.
- Duke games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times this season.
- The Blue Devils put up 14 more points per game (80.3) than the Eagles allow (66.3).
- Duke has a 14-7-1 record against the spread and a 19-3 record overall when putting up more than 66.3 points.
- Boston College has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-12-0).
- This season, 12 of Boston College’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Eagles put up only 0.2 more points per game (65.1) than the Blue Devils give up to opponents (64.9).
- Boston College has put together a 7-6 ATS record and an 8-5 overall record in games it scores more than 64.9 points.
Duke vs. Boston College Over/Under Trends
- This season, Duke games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 137.5-point total 19 times.
- In Boston College’s 23 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s total of 137.5.
- The over/under for the game of 137.5 is 7.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Blue Devils (80.3 points per game) and the Eagles (65.1 points per game).
- The 131.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.3 fewer than the 137.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Blue Devils games is 146.4 points, 8.9 more than the over/under of 137.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.8 points separates this matchup’s over/under (137.5 points) and the average total points bet in Eagles’ games (132.7 points) this season.
Duke Team Leaders
- Paolo Banchero: 17.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.1 STL, 47.8 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (25-for-77)
- Wendell Moore: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 51.9 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (31-for-79)
- Mark Williams: 10.4 PTS, 7 REB, 3 BLK, 71.1 FG%
- Trevor Keels: 11 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.3 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (34-for-106)
- Jeremy Roach: 7.5 PTS, 37 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
Boston College Team Leaders
- Makai Ashton-Langford: 12.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.9 FG%, 31 3PT% (27-for-87)
- T.J. Bickerstaff: 7.6 PTS, 8 REB, 38.9 FG%, 29 3PT% (9-for-31)
- DeMarr Langford Jr.: 10.6 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Quinten Post: 8.8 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
- Jaeden Zackery: 9.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 43.5 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (28-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.