The Davidson Wildcats (20-3, 10-1 A-10) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to build on an 11-game road winning streak when they visit the Rhode Island Rams (11-10, 3-7 A-10) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Davidson vs. Rhode Island Predictions
Davidson vs. Rhode Island Betting Odds
Davidson vs. Rhode Island Last 10 Games
- Davidson has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Davidson and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Wildcats’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140 points scored. That’s 6.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 0.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Rhode Island is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Rhode Island games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The last 10 Rams games averaged 133.9 total points, 0.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Rams have a 65.5 points-per-game average, 2.3 points below their season-long scoring average.
Davidson vs. Rhode Island Betting Trends
- Davidson has covered the spread 15 times in 22 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Wildcats have an ATS record of 9-6.
- This season, Davidson’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 22 chances.
- The 76.9 points per game the Wildcats score are 13.0 more points than the Rams give up (63.9).
- When Davidson totals more than 63.9 points, it is 12-7 against the spread and 19-2 overall.
- Rhode Island has covered the spread 11 times over 22 games with a set spread.
- The Rams have an ATS record of 1-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Rhode Island’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Rams score just 0.4 more points per game (67.8) than the Wildcats give up to opponents (67.4).
- Rhode Island has put together a 7-2 ATS record and an 8-2 overall record in games it scores more than 67.4 points.
Davidson vs. Rhode Island Over/Under Trends
- A total of 16 Davidson games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 133.5 points.
- A total of 12 of Rhode Island’s games finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 133.5 is 11.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Wildcats (76.9 points per game) and the Rams (67.8 points per game).
- The 131.3 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 2.2 fewer than the 133.5 total in this contest.
- The Wildcats have seen a 138.7 average over/under in their games this season, 5.2 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates the average total points bet in Rams’ games (135.7 points) and this game’s over/under (133.5 points).
Davidson Team Leaders
- Luka Brajkovic: 15.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.1 BLK, 60.6 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (22-for-53)
- Hyunjung Lee: 15.5 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (53-for-143)
- Foster Loyer: 16 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 44.5 3PT% (57-for-128)
- Mike Jones: 12.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 48.9 FG%, 45 3PT% (49-for-109)
- Sam Mennenga: 7.3 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (5-for-15)
Rhode Island Team Leaders
- Makhel Mitchell: 11.6 PTS, 3.1 BLK, 58.8 FG%
- Makhi Mitchell: 9.3 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.3 BLK, 51.8 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
- Jeremy Sheppard: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 37.7 FG%, 37 3PT% (34-for-92)
- Antwan Walker: 8.1 PTS, 60 FG%, 48.1 3PT% (13-for-27)
- Ishmael Leggett: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 36.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.