The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (7-12, 1-7 Big West) are favored (-8) to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the CSU Northridge Matadors (6-16, 2-7 Big West) at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Icardo Center. The matchup’s over/under is 128.5.
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Predictions
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Betting Odds
|CSU Bakersfield||-8||128.5 points|
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Last 10 Games
- CSU Bakersfield covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 0-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The Roadrunners’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 126.7 points scored. That’s 1.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Roadrunners have a points-per-game average 1.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
- CSU Northridge covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 0-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The Matadors’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 130.5 points scored. That’s 2.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Matadors have a 64.1 points-per-game average, 1.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Betting Trends
- CSU Bakersfield was 12-10-0 against the spread (ATS) last season.
- Last year, the Roadrunners averaged 69.7 points per game, 8.0 fewer points than the 77.7 the Matadors allowed.
- CSU Bakersfield went 4-3 against the spread and 7-3 overall last season when scoring more than 77.7 points.
- CSU Northridge went 12-10-1 ATS last year.
- The Matadors covered the spread six times last season (6-4 ATS) when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- In CSU Northridge’s games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 13 times.
- The Matadors’ 72.1 points per game last year were 8.1 more points than the 64.0 the Roadrunners allowed.
- CSU Northridge went 10-3-1 against the spread and 8-7 overall when it scored more than 64.0 points last season.
CSU Bakersfield vs. CSU Northridge Over/Under Trends
- Last season, 21 CSU Northridge games featured more than 128.5 points scored.
- The Roadrunners and Matadors combined to average 141.8 points per contest last season, which is 13.3 more than the total for this game.
- These two teams yielded a combined 141.7 points per game a year ago, 13.2 higher than the total for this matchup.
- The over/under in this matchup is 128.5 points, 3.4 fewer than the average total in last season’s Roadrunners contests.
- The average total for Matadors games last season was 147.7 points, 19.2 more than this game’s over/under.
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 9.3 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Justin McCall: 9.9 PTS, 49.3 FG%
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 32.8 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (19-for-68)
- Shawn Stith: 6.8 PTS, 48.9 FG%
- Cameron Smith: 5.7 PTS, 44.3 FG%
CSU Northridge Team Leaders
- Elijah Hardy: 12.4 PTS, 1.7 STL, 37.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (37-for-107)
- Atin Wright: 13.7 PTS, 35.2 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (31-for-114)
- Onyi Eyisi: 9.8 PTS, 56.3 FG%
- Fidelis Okereke: 4.9 PTS, 49.4 FG%
- Christian Gray: 5.4 PTS, 42.6 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.