The Cornell Big Red (12-7, 5-4 Ivy League) host the Brown Bears (11-13, 3-6 Ivy League) in a matchup of Ivy League teams at Paul Bailey Pizzitola Sports Center, tipping off at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The Big Red are 2.5-point favorites in the game. The point total for the matchup is set at 148.
Cornell vs. Brown Predictions
Cornell vs. Brown Betting Odds
Cornell vs. Brown Last 10 Games
- Cornell is 5-5 overall and 4-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Cornell games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The Big Red’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 154.7 points scored. That’s 6.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Big Red are scoring five points less per game compared to their season average.
- Brown has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Brown games have gone over the set total three times.
- The Bears’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.3 points scored. That’s 8.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 65.6, 4.9 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Cornell vs. Brown Betting Trends
- Cornell has covered the spread 13 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Big Red have gone 4-2 against the spread.
- Cornell’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 79.9 points per game the Big Red put up are 12 more points than the Bears give up (67.9).
- Cornell has a 12-3 record against the spread and a 12-5 record overall when putting up more than 67.9 points.
- Brown has covered the spread 11 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 2.5 points or more so far this season, the Bears have gone 5-4 against the spread.
- This year, 11 of Brown’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Bears put up 6.2 fewer points per game (70.5) than the Big Red give up to opponents (76.7).
- Brown has put together a 4-0 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 76.7 points.
Cornell vs. Brown Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cornell games have gone over this game’s 148-point total 12 times.
- In Brown’s 24 games this season, seven have finished with more combined scoring than Saturday’s over/under of 148.
- The Big Red average 79.9 points per game against the Bears’ 70.5, totaling 2.4 points over the contest’s over/under of 148.
- These two teams give up a combined 144.6 points per game, 3.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Big Red have seen a 152.5 over/under in their games this season, 4.5 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 10.2 points more than the average over/under in Bears’ games this season (137.8 points).
Cornell Team Leaders
- Dean Noll: 10.6 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (19-for-65)
- Chris Manon: 10.4 PTS, 1.8 STL, 47.1 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Sarju Patel: 9.7 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- Keller Boothby: 9.3 PTS, 54.2 FG%, 50.5 3PT% (47-for-93)
- Kobe Dickson: 5.9 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (3-for-11)
Brown Team Leaders
- Tamenang Choh: 13.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 42.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
- Kino Lilly Jr.: 13.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (60-for-149)
- Jaylan Gainey: 8.3 PTS, 2 BLK, 67.4 FG%
- Paxson Wojcik: 10.3 PTS, 43.6 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Dan Friday: 8.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 35.9 FG%, 18.4 3PT% (7-for-38)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.