The South Carolina State Bulldogs (12-11, 4-3 MEAC) are 6.5-point underdogs as they try to continue a four-game road winning streak when they square off against the Coppin State Eagles (5-17, 4-3 MEAC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Physical Education Complex. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 144.5.
Coppin State vs. South Carolina State Predictions
Coppin State vs. South Carolina State Betting Odds
|Coppin State||-6.5||144.5 points|
Coppin State vs. South Carolina State Last 10 Games
- Coppin State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Coppin State’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Eagles games averaged 147.4 total points, 2.9 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Eagles are scoring 3.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- South Carolina State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- South Carolina State’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 1.8 more points (146.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 2.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Coppin State vs. South Carolina State Betting Trends
- Coppin State has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-7-1).
- The Eagles have yet to cover a spread when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites (0-2).
- Coppin State’s games have gone over the total nine times this season.
- The Eagles score 67.3 points per game, 6.4 fewer points than the 73.7 the Bulldogs give up.
- Coppin State has a 5-2-1 record against the spread and a 3-5 record overall when putting up more than 73.7 points.
- South Carolina State is 11-7-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 7-4-1.
- South Carolina State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Bulldogs average just 2.8 fewer points per game (73.3) than the Eagles give up to opponents (76.1).
- South Carolina State is 2-2-1 against the spread and 3-4 overall when it scores more than 76.1 points.
Coppin State vs. South Carolina State Over/Under Trends
- Coppin State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total (144.5 points) 11 times this season.
- There have been eight South Carolina State games that have finished with a combined score higher than 144.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.6 points per game, 3.9 points fewer than the total of 144.5 for this game.
- The 149.8 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.3 more than the 144.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Eagles have seen a 146.7 over/under in their games this season, 2.2 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 146.2 points this season, 1.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Coppin State Team Leaders
- Nendah Tarke: 13.0 PTS, 3.0 STL, 41.9 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (26-for-80)
- Tyree Corbett: 14.5 PTS, 9.7 REB, 47.7 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (13-for-51)
- Jesse Zarzuela: 14.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 36.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (36-for-122)
- Kyle Cardaci: 7.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 30.4 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (42-for-143)
- Mike Hood: 6.2 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (21-for-74)
South Carolina State Team Leaders
- Antonio Madlock: 11.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (12-for-54)
- Jemal Davis: 8.9 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 40.9 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Deaquan Williams: 7.3 PTS, 47.1 FG%
- Edward Oliver-Hampton: 8.0 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Cam Jones: 10.9 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (12-for-46)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.