The Utah Utes (9-15, 2-12 Pac-12) are 5-point underdogs as they attempt to end a nine-game road slide when they take on the Colorado Buffaloes (14-9, 6-7 Pac-12) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Coors Events Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Colorado vs. Utah Predictions
Colorado vs. Utah Betting Odds
Colorado vs. Utah Last 10 Games
- Colorado has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Colorado games has exceeded the set total three times.
- The Buffaloes’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138 points scored. That’s 3.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Buffaloes have scored 3.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Utah is 1-9 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Utah and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Utes’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.7 points scored. That’s 8.2 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Utes have a 66.8 points-per-game average, 3.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
Colorado vs. Utah Betting Trends
- Colorado has covered the spread eight times over 25 games with a set spread.
- The Buffaloes have an ATS record of 4-9 when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Colorado’s games have gone over the point total out of 25 chances.
- The Buffaloes score 69 points per game, just 0.8 fewer points than the 69.8 the Utes give up.
- When Colorado scores more than 69.8 points, it is 6-3-1 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- Utah has put together a record of 9-14-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Utes have an ATS record of 2-4.
- This season, 12 of Utah’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Utes’ 70.3 points per game are only four more points than the 66.3 the Buffaloes give up.
- When it scores more than 66.3 points, Utah is 6-6-1 against the spread and 7-7 overall.
Colorado vs. Utah Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colorado games have hit the over on this game’s 134.5-point total 11 times.
- This season, 16 games Utah played finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points.
- The Buffaloes average 69 points per game against the Utes’ 70.3, totaling 4.8 points over the matchup’s point total of 134.5.
- This matchup’s total is 1.6 fewer points than the 136.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Buffaloes games is 136.6 points, 2.1 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- Utes’ games have a total points bet of 138.9 points this season, 4.4 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Colorado Team Leaders
- Jabari Walker: 13.7 PTS, 8.8 REB, 45.8 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Evan Battey: 11.3 PTS, 51 FG%, 46.5 3PT% (20-for-43)
- Keeshawn Barthelemy: 11.2 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (30-for-88)
- Nique Clifford: 6.3 PTS, 46.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (15-for-42)
- Tristan da Silva: 9 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (20-for-53)
Utah Team Leaders
- Rollie Worster: 7.8 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (19-for-53)
- Marco Anthony: 7.8 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Branden Carlson: 10.6 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (11-for-34)
- Both Gach: 9.3 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (26-for-79)
- Lazar Stefanovic: 8 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (28-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.