The IUPUI Jaguars (2-20, 0-11 Horizon) are heavy underdogs (+22) as they try to break an 11-game road slide when they take on the Cleveland State Vikings (16-6, 12-3 Horizon) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Wolstein Center. The matchup airs at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 127.5 points.
Cleveland State vs. IUPUI Predictions
Cleveland State vs. IUPUI Betting Odds
|Cleveland State||-22||127.5 points|
Cleveland State vs. IUPUI Last 10 Games
- Cleveland State covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Vikings games averaged 142 total points, 14.5 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Vikings’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 0.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- IUPUI has a 0-10 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- IUPUI’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Jaguars games averaged 125.3 total points, 2.2 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Jaguars have a 51.5 points-per-game average, 0.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Cleveland State vs. IUPUI Betting Trends
- Cleveland State has put together a record of 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Cleveland State have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Vikings average 75.3 points per game, 8.3 more points than the 67 the Jaguars allow.
- Cleveland State is 8-6 against the spread and 13-3 overall when scoring more than 67 points.
- IUPUI has registered a 6-14-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 22-point underdogs.
- This season, five of IUPUI’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Jaguars’ 51.9 points per game are 17.8 fewer points than the 69.7 the Vikings give up to opponents.
Cleveland State vs. IUPUI Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cleveland State and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s total of 127.5 points 16 times.
- This season, five of IUPUI’s games have ended with a score higher than 127.5 points.
- The Vikings average 75.3 points per game against the Jaguars’ 51.9, amounting to 0.3 points under the matchup’s over/under of 127.5.
- The 136.7 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.2 more than the 127.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Vikings games is 141.4 points, 13.9 more than the over/under of 127.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 0.1 points separates the average total points bet in Jaguars’ games (127.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (127.5 points).
Cleveland State Team Leaders
- Torrey Patton: 14.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.3 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- D’Moi Hodge: 16.4 PTS, 2.2 STL, 48.2 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (50-for-142)
- Deante Johnson: 7.8 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 61.3 FG%
- Tre Gomillion: 9.5 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (12-for-32)
- Broc Finstuen: 7 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (8-for-30)
IUPUI Team Leaders
- B.J. Maxwell: 12 PTS, 35.7 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (26-for-107)
- Nathan McClure: 5.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.6 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (19-for-64)
- Bakari LaStrap: 8 PTS, 41 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (8-for-24)
- Mike Depersia: 5.4 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (16-for-34)
- Jonah Carrasco: 4.4 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 48.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.