The Notre Dame Fighting Irish (17-7, 10-3 ACC) are only 2.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a four-game road winning streak when they visit the Clemson Tigers (12-12, 4-9 ACC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Littlejohn Coliseum. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 135.5 in the matchup.
Clemson vs. Notre Dame Predictions
Clemson vs. Notre Dame Betting Odds
Clemson vs. Notre Dame Last 10 Games
- Clemson has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Clemson and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 5.1 more points (140.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Tigers have a points-per-game average 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Notre Dame is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Fighting Irish games averaged 138.6 total points, 3.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Fighting Irish’s per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 68.3, 1.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Clemson vs. Notre Dame Betting Trends
- Clemson has put together a record of 13-9-1 against the spread this season.
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 8-4 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Clemson’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Tigers average 7.3 more points per game (72.5) than the Fighting Irish allow (65.2).
- Clemson is 11-3-1 against the spread and 11-5 overall when scoring more than 65.2 points.
- Notre Dame has covered the spread 12 times over 24 games with a set spread.
- The Fighting Irish have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Notre Dame have hit the over 10 times this year.
- The Fighting Irish put up an average of 69.8 points per game, only 1.5 more points than the 68.3 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- Notre Dame has put together a 10-4 ATS record and a 12-2 overall record in games it scores more than 68.3 points.
Clemson vs. Notre Dame Over/Under Trends
- A total of 13 Clemson games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 135.5 points.
- This season, 11 of Notre Dame’s games have ended with a score higher than 135.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.3 points per game, 6.8 points more than the point total of 135.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 133.5 points per game, 2.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Tigers have seen a 135.9 average over/under in their games this season, 0.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 1.9 points fewer than the average over/under in Fighting Irish’s games this season (137.4 points).
Clemson Team Leaders
- PJ Hall: 15.4 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 48.3 FG%, 31 3PT% (22-for-71)
- David Collins: 10.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 52 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (15-for-33)
- Al-Amir Dawes: 11 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (59-for-145)
- Hunter Tyson: 9.5 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (24-for-63)
- Nick Honor: 7.7 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Paul Atkinson: 12.5 PTS, 7.1 REB, 59.3 FG%
- Dane Goodwin: 14.5 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (51-for-110)
- Blake Wesley: 14 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (37-for-128)
- Nate Laszewski: 8.1 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (36-for-81)
- Prentiss Hubb: 8.6 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (37-for-119)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.