The UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (7-17, 2-10 WAC) are 8.5-point underdogs as they try to break a six-game road slide when they take on the Cal Baptist Lancers (13-11, 3-8 WAC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at CBU Events Center. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 152.5 points.
Cal Baptist vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Predictions
Cal Baptist vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Odds
|Cal Baptist||-8.5||152.5 points|
Cal Baptist vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Last 10 Games
- Cal Baptist is 3-7 overall and 5-4-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Cal Baptist’s past 10 games saw eight go over the total.
- The past 10 Lancers games averaged 10.9 fewer points (141.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Lancers have scored 0.6 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- UT Rio Grande Valley is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 UT Rio Grande Valley games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Vaqueros’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 150.7 points scored. That’s 1.8 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Vaqueros are scoring 73.0 points per game compared to their 72.7 season average.
Cal Baptist vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Trends
- Cal Baptist is 10-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Lancers have an ATS record of 4-4.
- This season, 11 of Cal Baptist’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Lancers score 73.3 points per game, only 4.9 fewer points than the 78.2 the Vaqueros give up.
- Cal Baptist has a 4-2 record against the spread and an 8-1 record overall when putting up more than 78.2 points.
- UT Rio Grande Valley is 12-10-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Vaqueros have an ATS record of 6-5.
- UT Rio Grande Valley games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Vaqueros’ 72.7 points per game are only 4.9 more points than the 67.8 the Lancers give up to opponents.
- UT Rio Grande Valley has put together a 9-5 ATS record and a 7-10 overall record in games it scores more than 67.8 points.
Cal Baptist vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Over/Under Trends
- This season, Cal Baptist and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 152.5 points six times.
- A total of 12 of UT Rio Grande Valley’s games ended with a combined score higher than 152.5 points this season.
- The Lancers average 73.3 points per game against the Vaqueros’ 72.7, totaling 6.5 points under the matchup’s point total of 152.5.
- The 146 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 6.5 fewer than the 152.5 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for Lancers games is 143.2 points, 9.3 fewer than the over/under of 152.5 points for this contest.
- Vaqueros games have an over/under of 147.9 points this season, 4.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Cal Baptist Team Leaders
- Daniel Akin: 12.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 58.3 FG%
- Tre Armstrong: 12.3 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (54-for-149)
- Ty Rowell: 11.0 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (43-for-116)
- Taran Armstrong: 7.7 PTS, 6.0 AST, 41.0 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (11-for-39)
- Reed Nottage: 10.5 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (34-for-102)
UT Rio Grande Valley Team Leaders
- Justin Johnson: 17.4 PTS, 50.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (27-for-73)
- Mike Adewunmi: 9.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 27.9 3PT% (24-for-86)
- Marek Nelson: 10.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 48.2 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (21-for-68)
- RayQuan Taylor: 6.4 PTS, 54.5 FG%, 23.5 3PT% (4-for-17)
- Ricky Nelson: 7.6 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.